You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Outragious Fancy Dress

fowler9

was just listening to the radio earlier and heard a little story about a bloke getting in a bit of trouble for going to a fancy dress party dressed as Harold Shipman, the mad bastard, when your getting dressed up when does it come into your head to go as him?!

anyway was just wondering if anyone on here had gone fancy dressed as something outragious/strange/funny

nothing special for me just Osama Bin Laden once before i realised everyone was doing it!

One of my mates wanted to go to a party as Stephen Hawking but really stuggled to get a cheap wheelchair from somewhere.

He went as the Alan Partridge zombie (with biscuits, shower curtain and tungsten tipped screws) instead. It was a good effort.

I was invited to a fancy dress party by a student nurse I met through work years ago. She was a right charlie sort and it was being held at her student digs with her 4 fit house mates all being there too as well as a load of other hunnies.

Anyway I was going as Richard Gere from An Officer and a Gentleman and my mate said he was going as Alan Partridge. I asked if he wanted to meet for a few beers in a bar near the party but he insisted he'd have a few beers at home and meet me there.

When I saw him I couldn't stop crying and could tell why he didn't want to go for a beer first. He had a skimpy pair of black leather panties on and a wooly jumper with those odd stacked boots that were the fashion with girls a few years ago.

He was obviously well on the way to be seriously pissed and was going around all the nursey students asking if he could lap dance for them.

What does dressing up as Harold Shipman look like? From memory he didn't wear a cape or anything noticable. Although if he wore a cape and cackled ahead of any health check on a coffin dodger he may have been easier to catch.

said the fella had mad a Shipman mask and presumably dressed up as a docter

was just listening to the radio earlier and heard a little story about a bloke getting in a bit of trouble for going to a fancy dress party dressed as Harold Shipman, the mad bastard, when your getting dressed up when does it come into your head to go as him?!

There's a guy who gets the ferry every day who is the image of Shipman. You'd have a shave or wear contacts, wouldn't you? Barmy.