You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

McFadden will be back as the number 1 this week or next.McFadden has also out scored Nicks this year.

The Lads need a RB and I want another WR

As much as I think this trade is not even, it works out well for me as I am playing 'The Lads' this week and he is losing a potentially very-high scoring player for someone who may not even be on the field, and if he is he will be sharing RB duties, so it works out for me!

:)

I'm not even remotely scared.

Your team is extremely strong in all positions, I would however love to take you on in the playoffs given the chance, with my new revamped team!

We have seen it before, a team goes unbeaten and falls at the first hurdle in the playoffs, that is you that is! :)

A double shooting involving a Kansas City Chiefs player is under investigation by police on Dec. 1, 2012. No names have been released, but early reports indicate that KC Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher may have shot his girlfriend and then committed suicide. Details are still very unclear in this breaking story, but KCTV5 reports that shooting was reported at approximately 8 a.m. at a home near 54th Street and Chrysler Avenue and a second shooting was reported a short time later at a Chiefs practice facility located on the Arrowhead facility. Officials tell KCTV5 that the Chiefs player shot and killed his girlfriend. He then drove to the practice facility where he shot and killed himself. Speculation on Twitter continues this morning with several tweets that the dead Chiefs player is Jovan Belcher. Police have not confirmed this information. @RynoHainser Initial reports are Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend, then killed himself at Kansas City's practice facility @TheWaiverHounds: According to all reports we've seen, it was #Chiefs' starting LB Jovan #Belcher. #RIP" @lookin2carve: Per 610 KCSP the player involved is Jovan Belcher, peace to his family. This story will be updated when information is confirmed by authorities or the Kansas City Chiefs.

Chiefs player kills girlfriend, then himself - KansasCity.com

Chiefs player kills girlfriend, then himself

By GLENN RICE and KEVIN COLLISON

The Kansas City Star

Jovan Belcher

Uncredited

Jovan Belcher

Police put Arrowhead Stadium on lockdown Saturday after a shooting. Police closed off the home of Jovan Belcher's girlfriend in the 5400 block of Crysler Avenue after Saturday morning's shootings.

Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher this morning shot and killed his girlfriend before going to Arrowhead Stadium and fatally shooting himself as team personnel tried to stop him, police said.

Police Capt. David Lindaman said Belcher, 25, and his girlfriend, 22, got into an argument around 7 a.m. at their home in the 5400 block of Crysler Avenue in Kansas City. Around 7:50 a.m., Lindaman said, Belcher shot his girlfriend multiple times. She was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Lindaman said Belcher’s mother, who was visiting the couple and their 3-month-old daughter, witnessed the shooting and was being interviewed by police.

Belcher left the scene on Crysler and went to the Chiefs practice facility at Arrowhead, police said.

Police were called to the stadium around 8:10 a.m. When Belcher arrived there he encountered General Manager Scott Pioli, Coach Romeo Crennel and other team personnel. Police said Chiefs staff attempted to keep Belcher from committing additional acts of violence. When police arrived, they heard a gunshot and found that Belcher had shot himself in the head.

The Chiefs released the following statement: “We can confirm that there was an incident at Arrowhead earlier this morning. We are cooperating with authorites in their investigation.”

Belcher, originally from Long Island, N.Y., had been with the Chiefs for four years. He joined the team as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Maine.

Read more here: Chiefs player kills girlfriend, then himself - KansasCity.com

Crimson Tide back to the BCS championship game against Notre Dame.

Great SEC championship game against the Georgia Bulldogs.

Over 300 yards running from Eddie Lacey and TJ Yeldon.Anyone looking for a I-Line in the draft needs to be looking at Alabama.

Adrian Peterson is a beast

that is all

And Ponder is a fucking shit QB :wallbutt:

+200 yard for AP and Vikings still can't win! Think they just said the record for teams with a +200 yard rusher are W:75 L:2!

Hate being a Vikings-fan! Just shoot me!