You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This man is the real problem at the club

JoeyKop

Rafa_Benitez_761910.jpg

No matter how much you put it he is the cancer at the club. You can complain about the owners and Parry being cunts all you want, but he is the real problem at the club. All you sunshine pumpers can love him because he gave you Instanbul and stood up to Ferguson, but he is literally destroying the club from within. It's time to start over with a new manager even if it is Mourinho.

1. In 5 years he has bought one match winner( Torres). Wasted over 80 Mil quid of the club's money buying dross. Kuyt- average player, touch of a rapist 10 million. Morientes failure 6 million. Babel- poor first touch, most one footed player I have seen, poor attitude 11 million. Crouch 7 million. Bellamy 6 million. Keane 20 million. Pennant 6 million. Dossena 7 million, Josemi 2 million, Paletta 1 million. Gonzalez 3 million, Lucas 7 million, etc etc etc.

2. Poor man management- anyone that says anything against him is frozen out, see Agger, Crouch, and Keane.

3. Dreadful football. negative, boring, wasteful shit. the worst football played at the club in the last 30 years. Lacking the intent to go for games in the balance. See Arsenal away 2008. Man United when they are down or tied, they bring on 2 attackers, instead Liverpool with a man advantage refuse to go forward.

4. Big ego, little man. The man thinks he is bigger than the club and for that alone she should be sacked. He wants to run everything even though most of the people he has hired(Eduardo Marcia) are incompetent including himself. For 5 years the team has had trouble dealing with set pieces, it has never been addressed. I laugh when I hear people describe this man as a great manager. Great managers don't allow their teams to give up goal after goal on set pieces without fixing the problem.

5. Horrible scouts. who the hell are our scouts? because they have to be some of the worst in the world.

6. As long as he is the manager I will no longer support the club.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Rafa_Benitez_761910.jpg

No matter how much you put it he is the cancer at the club. You can complain about the owners and Parry being cunts all you want, but he is the real problem at the club. All you sunshine pumpers can love him because he gave you Instanbul and stood up to Ferguson, but he is literally destroying the club from within. It's time to start over with a new manager even if it is Mourinho.

1. In 5 years he has bought one match winner( Torres). Wasted over 80 Mil quid of the club's money buying dross. Kuyt- average player, touch of a rapist 10 million. Morientes failure 6 million. Babel- poor first touch, most one footed player I have seen, poor attitude 11 million. Crouch 7 million. Bellamy 6 million. Keane 20 million. Pennant 6 million. Dossena 7 million, Josemi 2 million, Paletta 1 million. Gonzalez 3 million, Lucas 7 million, etc etc etc.

2. Poor man management- anyone that says anything against him is frozen out, see Agger, Crouch, and Keane.

3. Dreadful football. negative, boring, wasteful shit. the worst football played at the club in the last 30 years. Lacking the intent to go for games in the balance. See Arsenal away 2008. Man United when they are down or tied, they bring on 2 attackers, instead Liverpool with a man advantage refuse to go forward.

4. Big ego, little man. The man thinks he is bigger than the club and for that alone she should be sacked. He wants to run everything even though most of the people he has hired(Eduardo Marcia) are incompetent including himself. For 5 years the team has had trouble dealing with set pieces, it has never been addressed. I laugh when I hear people describe this man as a great manager. Great managers don't allow their teams to give up goal after goal on set pieces without fixing the problem.

5. Horrible scouts. who the hell are our scouts? because they have to be some of the worst in the world.

Mind the door on your way out

The "cancer" remark is bang out of order.

I agree I think it's best if he leaves, but not before Hicks, Gillett, Parry and Moores (in that order). If I had my way, they'd all be off in the summer and we'd start afresh with people who are willing to put Liverpool Football Club first.

As the King said, way over the top.

he's the only one doing his job properly. fuck me, if Parry knew how to run a football club we'd have a 75,000 seater stadium now

Will that suddenly change his fundimental flaws and transform the draws against shite teams into wins?

Why is eveything with you related to anywhere but on the pitch?

If it's not the owners, it's the contracts, Parry, the stadium, etfuckingcetera, and repeat. Blah.

Rafa_Benitez_761910.jpg

Dont forget Agger, Skrtel, Arbeloa, Reina, Alonso, Garcia, Torres, Masha, Riera whilst your at it, clueless cunt

Urm - I would support the badge even if we relegated to shit. That is what "support" is. I don't support Rafa but I support the badge, obviously its different to you as clearly both mean the same.

As for rest of your post, I mostly agree. Alonso, Reina and Agger are very good players but the rest are either average or simply underperforming because of a demotivated manager.