You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm going for a big win today as City are not the kind of team to park the bus, plus they cant defend. They will probably nick a goal themselves from a set piece because lets face it Lucas will probably be playing which means free kicks around the penalty area for them.

4 -1 today with a nando hat trick.

Well done Rafa for finally getting the reds challenging for the title towards the end of the Season, it feels great to have decent shot at the title for a change.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going for a big win today as City are not the kind of team to park the bus, plus they cant defend. They will probably nick a goal themselves from a set piece because lets face it Lucas will probably be playing which means free kicks around the penalty area for them.

4 -1 today with a nando hat trick.

They park Kompany in front of the back four like we used to with Hamann. I dont think they will be turned over by us today. It will be decided by a goal.

I hope Agger is injured, he is top class please don't freeze him out Rafa because he is exactly the type of ball playing centre back we should be embracing. Old school defenders like Carra and Skrtel are good but in modern football you need someone who is also composed on the ball and can get involved in attacks.

Guest Ibetitsme7
The Liverpool XI in full is: Reina, Arbeloa, Dossena, Carragher Skrtel, Lucas, Mascherano, Benayoun, Riera, Kuyt, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Hyypia, Aurelio, Babel, Ngog, Spearing, El Zhar.

about as good as we could put out except for the worrying presence of Lucas Leiva again. How many more nails can it take to seal his LFC coffin. Gutted to see Aurelio dropped after being MOTM in the last 2 league games. Bizarre decision.

Agger not even on the bench ? No mention of injury anywhere. He is surely gone...

great to see Jay on the bench, hope he gets on

that side looks woefully short on paper but it did at Fratton as well and the lads came out and put in a really fiery performance. Another 90 minutes of that attitude and I have little doubt we'll win. Can they show it in the Anfield limelight though ?