You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

free setanta today

lfcfortheleague

nah its definitely a setanta signal problem.

Go to BBC2 and press 'services' on the remote then number 4 then number 6. This shows you the signal you are getting from the dish (BBC2 is one of the strongest signals).

Sky must have put Setanta sports on one of the weakest transponders because every other channel is on.

If it goes again,, do this, sorted mine out - from ynwa

If your Setanta is off air like mine then try this (it worked for me whereas ch 423 is still off air)

press services

then 4 for system setup

then 4 for add channels

then type in:

for the frequency

H

for the polarisation

click down to find channels

press select

move down to "Setanta Sports"

press the yellow button on your remote

then press select

then scroll back to other channels, and select

setanta sports

and you should at least get setanta 1

Right had enough of these jokers! I have the £12.99 a month package and decided to watch the second half of west ham v spurs upstairs. For some reason I am not getting the channel upstairs but have sky multiroom? Any ideas why this is happening, this is just about the last straw given the problems watching the west ham match last week.

I have just phoned customer services to be told they close @ 9pm!

:wallbutt:

Right had enough of these jokers! I have the £12.99 a month package and decided to watch the second half of west ham v spurs upstairs. For some reason I am not getting the channel upstairs but have sky multiroom? Any ideas why this is happening, this is just about the last straw given the problems watching the west ham match last week.

I have just phoned customer services to be told they close @ 9pm!

:wallbutt:

Yes even though you have sky multiroom, you wont get setana in any bar the room with the card in box.You have to pay setana seperate to get it in other rooms.They had a deal on the other month were it cost £2 a month to get it in othe rooms.