You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dude, you are on one motherfuckin roll today.

I've had Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas from the chippy at Ffrith Beach too. I was offered a Sunday Lunch at a mates house in Dyserth, but I'm taking my little one to nursery tomorrow (8:30am) and I know that after dinner will involve more drinking at the New Inn.

Either your dog had the "runs" or you were sitting there for a long, long time...

Bit of both I think, shes a shitting machine I tell thee, I picked a load up this morning only to look out and watch her have another two dump in the space of half an hour, wtf!

I can range from 'not really smelly' to 'smells like a dirty tramps nutsack' after the gym.

I reckon 'the folds of a fat bird's gut' to be somewhere near the nutsack.

I'm currently sat at a 90degree angle and yet can smell my own balls, surely a cause for smelly concern.

Been the gym but haven't yet been for a shower and currently smell like the folds of a fat bird's gut.

Talking of fat birds. My mate has just been away training with the TA.

Anyway at the ice-breaking session one of the lads he is training with comes out with a pearler.

This lad and his mates are in this bar in Llandudno (The Washington if anyone knows it. Proper dive if you don't). They are having a "Sh*g a Pig" competition and there's this huge dinner (unit?), covered in tattoo's. She's that big she makes Rik Waller look anorexic.

His mate goes "dare you to sh*g that."

"No f*cking way."

After to-ing and fro-ing he finally caves in and agrees. So he walks over and straight to the point asks her if she fancies a sh*g.

"F*ck off you cheeky tw*t".

He walks off. Half an hour later she comes over and asks him if the offer still stands, so he asks her to go outside. She suggests they go in the gents and he agree's.

He closes the door of the first cubicle, pulls his massive pants down (they were bigger than an big top) and starts banging away. He pulls it out and starts doing her "up the wrong 'un", she is screaming by this time and unfortunately this draws the attention of the doorman.

There's a huge bang on the door "oi, what is going on in there?"

He keeps going, she keeps screaming, shortly after he fires his "muck". Just after this the doorman kick the toilet door in. He knocks into her so hard she smacks her head against the cistern.

She walks out, pants down, blood streaming down her face and his "mess" leaking out of her a*se for everyone to see.

Now that is a story to break the ice.