You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gary Mac Connection

he hasn't because like us he hasn' seen him in a senior game, no matter what he see's in training you wont know how good they are until he plays a proper game, that means something, with good players around him and that he can feel part of

it's a hasty decision if the reports are true

I think you need to follow Thants example and find a lady friend to touch your pee pee. You seem to be getting very wound up today.

Don't see what the problem is, loads of players go out on loan to lower league teams and it does them the world of good. Beckham went to Preston North End when he was about 20 and Defoe went to Bournemouth and did well when he came back. I remember watching an interview he did for football focus saying how much he had benefited from it.

Seems like an opportunity to have a good whinge about fuck all, as per usual.

What the fuck is Rafa playing at sending a guy who hasn't yet played for the first team out on loan to get playing time and experience in an adult professional environment, with 20,000 fans watching every week. Instead of putting him straight into our first team alongside Torres against the Mancs.

What a fucking Spooge. I demand he be replaced by someone who knows how to do youth development properly, like David O'Leary.

this threads tags are ace.

this is good for the lad and for us.

he's young nd he'll learn a lot more playing 30/40 games where he's gonna get kicked and he'll show what he's made of.

even if he's going to league 1, he's still playing for a huge club and as ive posted earlier in the thread, he'll be better for playing infront of an expectant home crowd.

A season long loan to leeds would do the world of good for the likes of Nemeth,Hammil and Hobbs.

Reserve team football is nowhere near a good enough standard to judge young players, Neil Mellor looked like a world beater for the reserves, but has struggled to beat anything since leaving us.

according to people on RAWK Nemeth is going to Leeds on loan, done deal

frankly an appalling decision that should be overruled by anyone with common sense at the club as Nemeth is good enough to train with the first team and play in the carling cup not condemned to division 2

but it won't be because Rafa has too much power at the club and is starting to make weird decisions, just like his predecessor, which saddens me

Agreed mate its getting strange alright. No fuckin way should Nemeth who is the most promising youngster we've had since Owen be loaned out to Leeds who are currentley playing in the 3rd level of Engluish football which is shit to say the least. Our reserves who pissed on all before them last season would run away with that league if playing in it so how is that gona improve Nemeth loaning him out to them, how Rafa is gona justify this and continue to stick with Voronin is baffling, the mancs were in a similar situation with Rossi a couple of years back but loaned him to the geordies then to a Seria A team(sampdoria i think), if we're gona loan him out it should be to a team like Sunderland or a very good Championship team that will be going for promotion such as Ipswich or Derby where the lad can improve if given a chance, IMO he should be given a chance next season with us but who knows what Rafa has planned.

It doesn't take a great leap of imagination to imagine he'll get more out of playing against tough, experienced cloggers in a positive, winning team, than playing for a mid-table Championship side or a relegation candidate Premiership side. Much of it is aboot confidence at that age.

[YOUTUBE]yPAJ6h2_r34[/YOUTUBE]

What the fuck is Rafa playing at sending a guy who hasn't yet played for the first team out on loan to get playing time and experience in an adult professional environment, with 20,000 fans watching every week. Instead of putting him straight into our first team alongside Torres against the Mancs.

What a fucking Spooge. I demand he be replaced by someone who knows how to do youth development properly, like David O'Leary.

because we might need him?

hes 20 in January, not that young, he should be given a chance in the Liverpool first team

So he's 19? I wanted him to stay before I knew we were looking at other strikers. I would have liked him to be given a bit more of a chance this season but if we get somebody the calibre of Keane, he won't get a sniff, he's probably better going on loan.

It will do him a world of good going on loan and playing competative games that mean something, lets face it, the ressies league is a fucking million miles off top flight football at least this way he will be up against men and playing proper games and then we can really see how good he is.

If Rafa thinks Nemeth should go on loan then it's the right decision for Nemeth and Liverpool, Rafa see's the lad in training every day and is seeing his progression as a player, and is a better judge on his development than us,

according to people on RAWK Nemeth is going to Leeds on loan, done deal

frankly an appalling decision that should be overruled by anyone with common sense at the club as Nemeth is good enough to train with the first team and play in the carling cup not condemned to division 2

but it won't be because Rafa has too much power at the club and is starting to make weird decisions, just like his predecessor, which saddens me

Absolutely ridiculous post. Is it supposed to be sarcastic or ironic in some way?

because we might need him?

hes 20 in January, not that young, he should be given a chance in the Liverpool first team

It's called a recall option. If we need him, or if he turns out to be scoring 300 goals a match and Rafa thinks, oh, he is ready - then you recall him. Simple as.