You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mourinho takes over as Inter boss

Sponky

It could be a difficult marriage or go extremely well -Inter can be a divided and cliquey Club, headed by Morratti and his minions, look at Mancini's hanging or the traditional of countless Latinos and South Americans in the squad will love his attitude and take them on further.

I think he'll be great for the first two years, then it may explode - there are a lot of magnified personalities there now, allied to Morratti's shithouse rats and press insiders Mourinho needs to win big early on or he'll get the press haraunging and he doesn't take too well to upstairs pressure.

Drogba is a cert but I think Carvalho, more than Lampard will be the other one; as much as I hate Fwank and would be made up to great rid of him, I think he'll stay. Too big a risk not being a "legend" like he and "JT" are in their own glory over here.

They won't sell Essien. Their Best player.

I think he'll be great for the first two years, then it may explode - there are a lot of magnified personalities there now, allied to Morratti's shithouse rats and press insiders Mourinho needs to win big early on or he'll get the press haraunging and he doesn't take too well to upstairs pressure.

I think Mourinho's methods and personality have him down as a short termist. He alienates and offends too many people for him to make a long term fist of things. He's the managerial equivalent of the .com bubble.

I think Mourinho's methods and personality have him down as a short termist. He alienates and offends too many people for him to make a long term fist of things. He's the managerial equivalent of the .com bubble.

Exactly and Serie A has a rich history of oddballs, characters and colourful personalities, Trapp, Prandelli, Saachi, Zoff, Parma's entire history and he won't be revered as he was here nor will he be allowed to bully about as much, internally or otherwise, unless he wins literally everything for Game 1.

A lot of those coaches won and achieved a lot, as well.

Be entertaining though, if not just for the shits it will give Chelsea on the close season transfer rumour mill.

He'll fit in well in Serie A then. They aren't renowned for managerial longevity.

does this mean the british press will renew their obsession with him and dedicate

a full page spread every day to his own self created world of importance and ridiculous observations? oh look it's jose whats he going to do next lets all get our cocks out. great