You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Question Time

Anny Road

There is a bloke on this tonight who is the head of the center for social cohesion.

What does he do all day? Does he have a clue how hard it is for a small business to survive in this country? Do we need a center for social cohesion?

I've probably spelt it wrong but I would boil these pricks in acid. How do they sleep at night.

I work all day to make money to feed my family. If I dont work we dont eat.

What do these leeches contribute to society except increase the sales of the guardian. Fuck off.

He has not actually spoke yet so may be a top bloke but I think we should set fire to these people.

He has spoken now and he is an obvious intelligent bloke but who the fuck is he and who is paying his wages.

Could I get a government job as the chairman of kebab integration. Or the head of Continental lifetyle integration were I live abroad for 9 months and advise the government on what was good whilst getting 100k a year.

He has spoken now and he is an obvious intelligent bloke but who the fuck is he and who is paying his wages.

Could I get a government job as the chairman of kebab integration. Or the head of Continental lifetyle integration were I live abroad for 9 months and advise the government on what was good whilst getting 100k a year.

Anny Road, no offence here, but how the fuck can you get yourself worked up about this when you don't know what his job is, you don't know if he's getting paid, if he does get paid you don't know how much he's getting paid and you don't know who pays him?

You need to chill with a nice single malt amigo.

Anny Road, no offence here, but how the fuck can you get yourself worked up about this when you don't know what his job is, you don't know if he's getting paid, if he does get paid you don't know how much he's getting paid and you don't know who pays him?

You need to chill with a nice single malt amigo.

I am chilling with a bottle of single cask Talisker given to me by the distillery manager but that is besides the point.

I hate these pricks who exist to produce nothing but pontificate about all that is wrong with the world but are protected from it.

I am chilling with a bottle of single cask Talisker given to me by the distillery manager but that is besides the point.

I hate these pricks who exist to produce nothing but pontificate about all that is wrong with the world but are protected from it.

Yeah, but he might be a hard working copper or something who does the Social Cohesion thing in his spare time.

Probably not though, I spose.

Mmmm whisky....

You were on rant form last night lad.

There is a bloke on this tonight who is the head of the center for social cohesion.

What does he do all day? Does he have a clue how hard it is for a small business to survive in this country? Do we need a center for social cohesion?

I've probably spelt it wrong but I would boil these pricks in acid. How do they sleep at night.

I work all day to make money to feed my family. If I dont work we dont eat.

What do these leeches contribute to society except increase the sales of the guardian. Fuck off.

He has not actually spoke yet so may be a top bloke but I think we should set fire to these people.

You're not supposed to be successful in small business. You're supposed to get a loan from a government quango, pay them to mentor you, win a award from another government quango to show that their money is being invested wisely, go bust and be bought out by another government funded SME. You'll have made such a name for yourself in the business community you'll be allowed to do it all over again.

Ah, the single track road to Carbost.........

Never heard of them but checked out their website:

"Civitas has established the Centre for Social Cohesion following widespread and longstanding concern about the diminishing sense of community in Britain. Why is social cohesion an issue at all? Several developments have each in their own way put questions about our sense of national allegiance on the map. The threat from Islamist terrorists is the most prominent, but a sudden increase in large-scale immigration has also raised questions about the number of newcomers who can be absorbed without dramatically affecting house prices and job prospects. Simultaneously, growing doubts about multiculturalism - in the sense of very different, even antagonistic, cultures being pursued by groups sharing the same territory - began to be voiced by thinkers who had previously been enthusiastic about it. And many on the left have sought to revive patriotism in the hope of creating bonds of solidarity that will maintain support for the welfare state in an individualistic age."

Their latest report is on how libraries are fuelling the growth of terrorism by stocking a disproportionate number of pro Jihadi texts ! ffs

What a bunch of xenophobic, racist, neocon bigots. And Frank Field is on the advisory committe.

• 3 years later...
I hate peter hitchens. Theresa May just trotted out the scornful Tory mantra of laughing at anti capitalists because they went to Starbucks. Words fail me.

I don't know why we have to have women politicians at all, tory or labour. Seriously, women and power don't mix - they're shit at it. We fucked up giving the thick cunts the vote, but making them MP's??!! What the fuck is that all about?? I reckon any woman that wants to be an MP should be forced to be a libdem - where they can fuck around all day talking about girly stuff but not doing much harm.