You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I suggest that 'fans' such as yourself find someone else to follow as we start rebuilding from the Championship.

I, for one, would fly 5,000 (nah, laddie, I would walk 5 000 miles just to be the one) to sit in the Kop on a Friday night to watch Gillingham.

Than to the Grafton for some dirty Scouse nosh.

Come to the away game NP and I'll treat you to a curried seal takeaway.....

Minimum acceptable standard is to finish second - that will not happen now. Have played garbage all season and it will not get much better. Real danger now that we wont qualify for CL next season. Rot must be stopped immediatly. If we lose to gunners and villa we're prob in relegation zone. If we dont win next four league games Rafa must go. Results and performances simply not good enough for Liverpool FC - the best football club in the world.

:D

On a dark day, this made me laugh

Minimum acceptable standard is to finish second - that will not happen now. Have played garbage all season and it will not get much better. Real danger now that we wont qualify for CL next season. Rot must be stopped immediatly. If we lose to gunners and villa we're prob in relegation zone. If we dont win next four league games Rafa must go. Results and performances simply not good enough for Liverpool FC - the best football club in the world.

Ban this Manc twat!!

Guest FarmersBoy
So what do you lot suggest should happen if we fail to win our next four and we drop into bottom six?

I'll give this thread one go....

What do I suggest? Well let's sack Rafa, before the end of November. Get a new man in - either straight away, in which case he'll be no good at all because there's no one available right now who is - or drift without a manager until the end of the season. But anyway, let's not worry about minor details, let's get stuck into the big picture, shall we.

New man arrives and doesn't fancy all of those signings we were all pretty chuffed about in the summer. So he wants to spend some money rebuilding the squad. Ooooops..... Ah, let's sell Alonso, Garcia, Kuyt, Gonzalez, that should raise, oh, about £20m tops at firesale prices. And with that we can buy.... Ah yeah... tricky that one. But dont' let that bother you. At least by the start of next season we'll have a new manager, have reset the clock three years and be looking to try to finish fourth at best at the start of the season. That way, at least, we won't have to suffer so many disappointments.

What do I suggest? Well let's sack Rafa, before the end of November. Get a new man in - either straight away, in which case he'll be no good at all because there's no one available right now who is - or drift without a manager until the end of the season. But anyway, let's not worry about minor details, let's get stuck into the big picture, shall we.

New man arrives and doesn't fancy all of those signings we were all pretty chuffed about in the summer. So he wants to spend some money rebuilding the squad. Ooooops..... Ah, let's sell Alonso, Garcia, Kuyt, Gonzalez, that should raise, oh, about £20m tops at firesale prices. And with that we can buy.... Ah yeah... tricky that one. But dont' let that bother you. At least by the start of next season we'll have a new manager, have reset the clock three years and be looking to try to finish fourth at best at the start of the season. That way, at least, we won't have to suffer so many disappointments.

No, like this:

Fire Rafa, Hire Evans, Sell Gerrad, Pick up Mom, bash Phil on the head, get the girlfriend and back to the Winchester for a pint or two.

Spot on mate, spot on! So we get rid of Rafa and that mean's we'll win the Prem? Stupid twats need to lay off the Footy manager and switch the brains on!

I've said 'twat' and 'twats' quite a lot today!

It would be like summer to you.

We get the odd one or two Greys swimming in the Medway. Beans tend to be Heinz or HP.............

I regulary do 500 mile round trip to see my beloved Liverpool and am always one of the last to leave the ground. I'd love it if we won the next four and went on a good run till the end of season - at least we could then look back and say it was just a bad patch and we could look forward to the new season. I just cant see it happening though - team does not look capable of playing any better. I'd love nothing better then for us to win 19th wth Rafa but I cant see it happening. Whilst he's great in cup competitions, I think he may be out of his depth in the Premiership.

Hopefully there will never be reason to sack him and I've no idea who could replace him but I dont want to see a repeat of the dr hou farce where they could'nt bring themselves to sack him and it dragged on for 3 years.

We need very regular good performances and very regular good results and we need them from now on. If we keep playing like we have been for the past three months the blue mersey slime will even finish above us.

Its all about results and to get results you must set targets. Win the next four Rafa - please!

I regulary do 500 mile round trip to see my beloved Liverpool and am always one of the last to leave the ground. I'd love it if we won the next four and went on a good run till the end of season - at least we could then look back and say it was just a bad patch and we could look forward to the new season. I just cant see it happening though - team does not look capable of playing any better. I'd love nothing better then for us to win 19th wth Rafa but I cant see it happening. Whilst he's great in cup competitions, I think he may be out of his depth in the Premiership.

Hopefully there will never be reason to sack him and I've no idea who could replace him but I dont want to see a repeat of the dr hou farce where they could'nt bring themselves to sack him and it dragged on for 3 years.

We need very regular good performances and very regular good results and we need them from now on. If we keep playing like we have been for the past three months the blue mersey slime will even finish above us.

Its all about results and to get results you must set targets. Win the next four Rafa - please!

Is there a seal link here that I've missed ?..................

If you really believe this you should go to the game against Reading, there's a nice little pub with a big car park its called The Sandon. Go into the car park and get your petition going in there, try and get as many names as you can. You might get a good fucking kicking (and you deserve one) but if its what you believe then go for it.

If you really believe this you should go to the game against Reading, there's a nice little pub with a big car park its called The Sandon. Go into the car park and get your petition going in there, try and get as many names as you can. You might get a good fucking kicking (and you deserve one) but if its what you believe then go for it.

He won't be able to go. The Mancs are playing on the same night arn't they? He be watching that.

I think you need to take a look at your thread title again.

Perhaps my title should read "I am of the opinion that we need to take an extremly serious look at the management of the club with a view to making changes, if we do not win the next four league games". Discuss.

Perhaps my title should read "I am of the opinion that we need to take an extremly serious look at the management of the club with a view to making changes, if we do not win the next four league games". Discuss.

That would still be another form of horseshit. You need to go and sup some Guinness.