You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ok boys and girls, these forums harbour a lot of anger towards a lot of people on a daily basis so I'm composing a Twat List. This is a list of the most loathed, hated, despised, annoying fucktards the world has to offer. Now if your like me, you hate a lot of people, and each day a new person comes into your head who you hate. You may see them on the telly, read something about them in the paper or have a flashback and realise just how much you hate them. That is the purpose of "The Twat List". Post their names, photos and a little rant and let the healing begin. This will make you feel a lot better, it's true!

Right, I will begin...

stuart_hall.jpg

Stuart Hall.

Pompous cunt who uses irrelevant long words where they are not neccessary. He always seems to be on those talking fucking heads programmes talking shite about footballers of days gone by. Fuck off you prick. Talks about football in order to prove his manliness after it was shook due to the severe bumming he took in private school by "the bigger boys".

robbie-williams.jpg

Fat Dancer

An obvious choice, you find me a man on this forum - nay the world, who doesn't think this this man is a twat. Releases consistantly poor songs, looks like a fat tatooed gypo who hasn't washed in days, dresses like a gay tramp but stil nails birds like Appleton, Hunter and Geri Halliwell (ahem). Everytime he comes on my telly I am filled with such rage I feel blood vessels popping in my head. Acts all arrogant and cocky but his tatoo's show he is an insecure fat twat who is trying to hide his disgusting body. Is blatently gay but isn't man enough to come out. Has issues. Amazes me how someone with so little talent can get so succesful and rich, the Salif Diao of the pop world.

frame_eltonjohn.jpg

Tell me you don't want to punch this master gay? Go on. Irritating fat little hom who preaches about saving all his bent mates from aids but spent 200 grand on flowers for his wedding to his rent boy. I would never hit a woman, but I'd make an exception for this twat.

Bono.jpg

Jesus Chri.. Sorry Bono

Look up the word "hypocrite" in the dictionary and this twat's face will be next to it. Always banging on about making poverty history although he is one of the top 5 wealthiest pop stars in the world. Here's an idea you prick, instead of making us all wear those stupid little fucking white wristbands and making us look like we've escaped A&E, why don't you donate a few hundred million with your mates Mc Cartney and that shabby bastard Geldoff. Now THAT would clear the debt wouldn't it? And you'd all still have enough money left over to buy France and a Bentley each.

russell%20brand.jpg

People in "the know" claim this man has style, charm, panache and dresses well. I think he looks like an extra on Pride and Predjudice on smack. At times he makes me chuckle but this does not mask the fact that I really really hate him. How has this twat shagged Kate Moss, Kate Lawler, Kimberly Stewart etc? Hope he catches bad aids of a shared needle in his mates crack den

AAAAh See I feel better now. Feel free to add you own and "let the hate flow through you!"

No doubt, but the blokes got 20 million quid sittin off in an offshore account according to this years rich list. Bit hypocritical don't you reckon?

Not really, one off payments aren't what it's about, it's about changing the basic economic frameworks which are imposed on Africa.

I'll nominate Liam Gallacher. Brilliant voice and involved in some genius tunes but is now reliant upon being a mouthy gobshite about much better bands than his to get attention and try and make people feel Oasis are still relevant.

Look at his face, look at his stupid little face! TWAT! what are ya? TWAT!

I wanna punch his head in! I fuckin hate him! I 'ATE CHA!!

Invite him to play a concert in Norris Green and then get word to the "soldiers" that he badmouthed them. At least the "soldiers" will do some good then ;)

Invite him to play a concert in Norris Green and then get word to the "soldiers" that he badmouthed them. At least the "soldiers" will do some good then ;)

I'd want the glory of killing him. Loads of people love him aswell. When his songs comes on the Radio I walk out, or switch it off, same when he's on the telly. I felt like killing myself when he was seeing martine McCutcheon!! Why Martine? Why?

martine_mccutcheon_gallery_5.jpg

Jeremy Clarkson

Huge weird head, annoying voice and you know its christmas every year cause he brings out one of those car crash dvd's that 14 years watch and provide a running comentary to by saying "fucking hell, you see that?"

Any Politician...........do I need a reason ?

Lots of other people but I cant be arsed to list them cause just thinking about them fucks me off

There's a lot of celebs and tv personalities who I hate, mostly for no genuine reason. I can't be arsed explaining why in full, but off the top of my head these people are currently on my twat list:

kay-peter.jpg

Perter Kay

phil_tufnell.jpg

Phil Tufnel

260px-Daniel_Corbett.jpg

Daniel Corbett

_41028703_loose_203.jpg

The whole panel of dried up, saggy, fat arsed slags on that Loose Women programme

jack-black02.jpg

Jack Black

chris2vz.jpg

Chris Moyles

jonathan_1.jpg

Alan Davies - and every other celebrity gooner

No arguments with any other nominations so far either, with the exception of Jamie Oliver. Pre 2005 Oliver deffo gets on the list, but not the current version.

Look at his face, look at his stupid little face! TWAT! what are ya? TWAT!

I wanna punch his head in! I fuckin hate him! I 'ATE CHA!!

Plus he's a Manc supporter me thinks that the top reason for punching his lites out

for the rest totally agree!!

Add to that the loathsome bitternosed bastard that is Andy Gray, Andy Peters, Tony Blair & that ugly witch he's married to, that fat pompous git Two jags , French president fat smug arrogant frog. :sick:

Adam Hart-Davis

hart-davis.jpg

Why does this man exist? You knew kids like him at school and they just melted away into the ether somewhere as they grew up. Why is he still wasting oxygen? He makes it unsafe to turn on the Discovery channel in case he's there wittering about how Fred Smith from Kilmarnock was really a better enginer than IKB cos he built a pulley in his garden in 1734.

I went to a lecture on Innovation and Business and he was hosting it. Knew fuck all about innovation or business, even less than he knows about tax. Embarrassing

Lets have some gender equality

sharon-2-sized.jpg

Sharon fuckin Osbourne.

I refer my honourable friends to my comments on the Noshing thread.

I utterly utterly despise that woman and the whiny "little me" voice and her stupid small fluffy dog and her overuse of the words "fabulous darling" and the way she drapes herself on a couch on that god awful Lily Savage replacement show and the fact that this god forsaken irritating bint of a woman is clearly raking in a fuckin fortune making vacuous tv for the vacuous masses and as if she is not earning enough she then has the gall to defile my preferred supermarket of choice and slap her jeans arse pocket telling us to "pocket the difference".

There's a lot of celebs and tv personalities who I hate, mostly for no genuine reason. I can't be arsed explaining why in full, but off the top of my head these people are currently on my twat list:

260px-Daniel_Corbett.jpg

Daniel Corbett

How fucking DARE you..

The man is a God. And a real one at that, not like that Allah bloke...

To politicise the debate, my nominations are Tony Blair, Cherie Blair, Gordon Brown, Jack Straw, John Prescott, Ken Livingstone, Peter Mandleson, Hazel Blears and that horrible patronising cow that used to front the tax credits mullarkey Dawn Primarillo.

All the above are leeching off the rest of us. There are probably others. And to head off those who want to call me a right-wing bastard, there are some (few) seemingly decent bods in the Labour movement and wankers in the Conservatives.