You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ronald Koeman

Nunavut Patrick

Guest molbyscorchio
is a big Dutch bastard I would not want to meet in a dark alley.

Why? They don't all do dirty bum sex at every opportunity you know, or try and sell you small polythene bags of Daz for frankly exhorbitant prices. They don't half get a bad press, the Dutch.

Even though Holland have spawned some of the spawniest players lately, such as van Nistelrooy and Robben, I still like Dutch players. I did spend 4 1/2 years of my youth in Holland so I could be biased. Arie Haan, van de Kerkhoef, Neeksins, Andre van Duijn. I remember Ajax, or maybe Feyenoord, had this Surinese player, Tamahata I think his name was. He was brilliant. Durning the 78 WC I used to take my football and go down to the school and blast the ball against the wall pretending I was Arie Haan.

I'll never forgive those Argie bastards for putting the fix in vs. Peru.

My favourite keepers (non-LFC)

Dino Zoff

Schumacher for decapitating that French player (Battiston?)

Andoni Zubizaretta (though he was shite at USA 94)

Chilavert (the ultimate loon)

Craig Forrest

Jorge Campos (wild kit and bandidos kidnapped his family)

Mohammad Al-Dyea (Saudi trackie keeper- the only acceptable trackie keeper can come from Saudi)

The Real Sociedad keeper who was balding with a mullet

He was no Lev Yashin though.

How would you know Charley, your younger than me mate. Unless you travel in the Doleran to when Yashin played, then I would accept that.

I rememeber that Dassaev being beaten by Van Basten and feeeling gutted for him. The best keeperin the world beaten by the best volley in the world.

How would you know Charley, your younger than me mate. Unless you travel in the Doleran to when Yashin played, then I would accept that.

I rememeber that Dassaev being beaten by Van Basten and feeeling gutted for him. The best keeperin the world beaten by the best volley in the world.

How do you know how old I am?

Granted yes, I haven't stood on the terraces and seen him first hand, and no I don't have a time machine. I do however have a projector and some old film reels of Soviet Union Goalkeepers from the years 1905-1979. I often light a cigar and watch them back after a stressful day. Such athletisism and agility.

How do you know how old I am?

Granted yes, I haven't stood on the terraces and seen him first hand, and no I don't have a time machine. I do however have a projector and some old film reels of Soviet Union Goalkeepers from the years 1905-1979. I often light a cigar and watch them back after a stressful day. Such athletisism and agility.

You need a bottle of 80 proof vodka and some pickled cabbage.

What happened to the Revolution, where did it all go wrong that some patchy-bearded piker goes from selling used Pirelli's to an oligarch?