You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some shits gonna kick off!

ScouseJim

Fuck Israel.

Fuck Haifa.

Hope we do the cunts tomorrow for many many reasons.

what he said.

Plus, they shouldn't even fucking be allowed to play in the European cup or any other European competition. I'm So fucking pissed off that Rafa has had to put up with that bollocks, i can just see the Macabi fans and their fucking wanker president plus the Israeli FA now, thinking that some how they're the victims in all of this. Fuck off !

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Israel is a facist murdering state funded and supported by the biggest facist murdering state on the planet however this has nothing to do with tomorrow's match.

Haifa actually have players of Arab dissent playing in there team

So lets just stuff them because we have to stuff them not because there goverment are murdering zionist pig bastards

It's about fotball...cunt face....keep your politics out of it!

Fuck off. The journalist in the press conference politicised the event not me, nor Rafa, a journalist sledging our manager about a decision to play the game in another country which was taken as a result of political instability in a region by a footballing body not Rafa. It couldn't get more political could it?

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1855432,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=5

That's because Haifa is the Israeli model of integration, a city where Israeli Jews and Arabs live together in peace and harmony. Which is one of the reasons it's the perennial target of rocket attacks from the militant Islamists of Hezbollah.

Boy will I be glad when we get this tie over and done with. All this student-grade political opinion flying round is giving me the urge to throttle something. I don't remember any of this shit when we played Yugoslav sides.

Israel is a facist murdering state funded and supported by the biggest facist murdering state on the planet however this has nothing to do with tomorrow's match.

So lets just stuff them because we have to stuff them not because there goverment are murdering zionist pig bastards

Where to start? Where to end?

USA is not a fascist state because Amtrak is never on time.

They can't be Zionist pig bastards because they don't eat bacon and pigs, by nature, are polygamists. Like Mormons. So therefore there are no bastard pigs as all piglets are borne to sows who are married, in a bovine court of law.

Where to start? Where to end?

USA is not a fascist state because Amtrak is never on time.

They can't be Zionist pig bastards because they don't eat bacon and pigs, by nature, are polygamists. Like Mormons. So therefore there are no bastard pigs as all piglets are borne to sows who are married, in a bovine court of law.

power to the people.........freedom for Tooting

Boy will I be glad when we get this tie over and done with. All this student-grade political opinion flying round is giving me the urge to throttle something. I don't remember any of this shit when we played Yugoslav sides.

Absolutely spot on.

Israelis deliberately bombed the shit out of Lebanon and it's infrastructure from miles above ground, and have deliberately and wilfully obstructed relief organisations trying to look after the dying. Now ain't THAT brave.

You obviously chose to miss out the part of my reply which said that i didn't agree with what Israel was doing.

That part of their actions was reprehensible and bang out of order. I do think that the bombing campaign though killed less people on both sides than if it had been a full ground war. i think the nature of the terrain and the way the Hezbollah fighters were dug in that would have been horribly bloody.

Jesus, the irony in that statement.

No although Hezbollah has elected representatives they are still a militant organsiation who have no mandate to run Southern Lebanaon as a country within a country.

Say what you want about Israel (and it deserves a lot of the shit that gets thown at it) but it is recognised by the UN as a state.

Let's hope that what happened yesterday at the press conference serves as motivation to all the players.

Whilst you can understand that Haifa are upset that they have lost their home advantage the way they have gone about it and the way they were like fucking pansies falling all over the place at Anfield they haven't done themselves any favours and look small time in my opinion.

It's a bit of a test for Rafa to make sure he picks the right side and in getting the players up for it.

I will be more worried when i see the line up if we go with the one man upfront bollocks. I think we need to go 442 and get at the bastards. If we play it cagey we are risk of conceding and inviting pressure upon ourselves.

i have only read the first and last pages of this thread, and he's not on either of those, so for the record and on behalf of Rashid, They are not even in Europe so why are they playing in the European cup in the first place FFS

What do you guys think would have been an appropriate response by Israel in this conflict?

Israel to drop flowers on the Lebanese and for the Jewish children to wear gumdrops smiles and play in rivers of chocolate whilst Hizbollah rockets crash around them.

i have only read the first and last pages of this thread, and he's not on either of those, so for the record and on behalf of Rashid, They are not even in Europe so why are they playing in the European cup in the first place FFS

Agree with that. Mind you, I suppose the home leg of Dinamo Tehran vs. Maccabi Haifa would be an "interesting" game.

Guest Will Warmer
What do you guys think would have been an appropriate response by Israel in this conflict?

What a silly question, you can't go into another country just because two soldiers got kidknapped. Not when the pusuing country locks people up uncharged every day from OTHER COUNTRIES.

It's called a war crime and you are committing the ultimate war crime by invading another countries sovereign territory.

End of.

What a silly question, you can't go into another country just because two soldiers got kidknapped. Not when the pusuing country locks people up uncharged every day from OTHER COUNTRIES.

It's called a war crime and you are committing the ultimate war crime by invading another countries sovereign territory.

End of.

But it wasn`t just the kidnapping of 2 soldiers, they also killed a couple of Israeli soldiers in the same operation.

I`m not sure what the right kind of response would be, but if you think for a second that they`re gonna sit by and watch this happen you`re living in a world of make believe. By the way, isn`t this war exactly what hizbollah wanted to achieve in order to gain support in Lebanon?

Their support was falling steadily prior to this.

I`m just asking questions here, if you know otherwise pleases enlighten me.

Guest molbyscorchio

Originally Posted by molbyscorchio

Israelis on the whole are rude obnoxious cunts who treat the Arabs like worthless shit. I know, I've worked with them in the past. And I've been there.

Can't beat a bit of stereotyping.

I may be using the language of the tabloids, but I bet I'm better informed and more able to make an informed opinion on this than both you and SD. Most Jewish people I know (granted, they are of the Hampstead / Golders Green intelligensia/media type) are profoundly embarrassed by Israelis, who they see as bluff and yobbish. I could reel off a hundred anecdotes from personal experience that would back that up, but that would be too real for you. And to describe my political opinions as student-grade is a bit rich, SD. But hey, we're all entitled to our opinions, no matter how malformed.

Guest molbyscorchio
You obviously chose to miss out the part of my reply which said that i didn't agree with what Israel was doing.

That part of their actions was reprehensible and bang out of order. I do think that the bombing campaign though killed less people on both sides than if it had been a full ground war. i think the nature of the terrain and the way the Hezbollah fighters were dug in that would have been horribly bloody.

Certainly, more Israelis would have been killed that way. Which is not a good thing either. Bombing indiscriminately was, as you say, bang out of order.

No although Hezbollah has elected representatives they are still a militant organsiation who have no mandate to run Southern Lebanaon as a country within a country.

Say what you want about Israel (and it deserves a lot of the shit that gets thown at it) but it is recognised by the UN as a state.

You cannot use the UN in your argument to support Israel, as Israel quite blatantly ignores any UN mandates against it, while jumping up and down when any of its neighbours do (or threaten to do) the same.

Guest Will Warmer
But it wasn`t just the kidnapping of 2 soldiers, they also killed a couple of Israeli soldiers in the same operation.

I`m not sure what the right kind of response would be, but if you think for a second that they`re gonna sit by and watch this happen you`re living in a world of make believe. By the way, isn`t this war exactly what hizbollah wanted to achieve in order to gain support in Lebanon?

Their support was falling steadily prior to this.

I`m just asking questions here, if you know otherwise pleases enlighten me.

Well first of all, why bomb medical factories, power stations, bridges, roads, general infrastructure etc. So on the contrary, this is exactly what Isreal wanted, they've been buying and stockpiling weapons in preparation for this for months on end.

This wasn't a response, it was a direct attacking action. Isreal kidnapped around 10 politicians from Lebanon and Palestine, holds them without charge. Hezbollar REACTED to Isreals escalation and kidnapped two Isreali soldiers, standard legitimate targets as they are soldiers in an occupying army which kidnaps foreign people with no access to legal justice.

So to say Isreal 'responded' is to misunderstand the history of what actually happened, whether or not it is reported as context is another matter, but what is clear is that anyone can see that Isreal is simply attacking another sovereign country to damage it's infrastructure and 'collectively punish' another set of people because they feel like it and are not willing to comply with the UN or international law which then creates precedents for Iran not to pay attention when the UN comes calling.

Hizbollar does not set Isreali policy of suffocating rival nations in the middle east and attempting to prevent their financial development on behalf of ourselves, Isreal and the US. As the only source of defence against the threat of Isreal bombing your home, would you support Hizbollar as a Lebanese family man? Course you would so the question you ask is misleading and sounds like it was framed by Sky News.

Focusing on Hizbollar is not an issue as that is for the Lebanese who are victims of Isreali invasions and war crimes to decide upon.

Let me ask you about proportion, if Isreal had dropped a nuke or two on Lebanon would you have said 'if you think isreal is gonna stand by and watch it happen you're living in a dreamworld'?

No, but doesn't mean they should not do anything, there are proper channels to follow in the situation, rules of law, the problem is Isreal doesn't want to set precendents when they may not want those laws to be followed if it is in their interests in future. Or indeed for their own prisoners to be allowed legal rights etc.

In short if Isreal can do whatever illegal action it likes then so can others.