You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fill us in

CharleyKnight

Guest ISeeThroughYou
Momo is back, the sad twat who makes up stupid nicknames for our players is back, Traore is meant to be going to Charlton this week for £2m and thats about it.

You're quite obssessed with me.

Would you like a signed photo?

Clown.

We got fucked 5-0 by Mainz, we were 0-0 at half-time, Rafa took a lot of the first teamers off, stuck the kids and Diao on and we got battered. Some people saw it as a sign of the apocalypse, personally, I couldn't give a fuck. A forum war has broken out between people over the presence of a couple of Mancs, who haven't done anything wrong. Unlike the unsavoury brothers Momo and Brendan.

We got fucked 5-0 by Mainz, we were 0-0 at half-time, Rafa took a lot of the first teamers off, stuck the kids and Diao on and we got battered. Some people saw it as a sign of the apocalypse, personally, I couldn't give a fuck. A forum war has broken out between people over the presence of a couple of Mancs, who haven't done anything wrong. Unlike the unsavoury brothers Momo and Brendan.

haha! Always look out for your posts mate. Always raise an eyebrow. Even though it still scares me how much you know about me despite never meeting me! Whats happened with the mancs? And momo?

haha! Always look out for your posts mate. Always raise an eyebrow. Even though it still scares me how much you know about me despite never meeting me! Whats happened with the mancs? And momo?

Have you voted no yet Charles?

Alves isn't signing. Not even on Tuesday.

Kuyt should be signing, if we can avoid getting trollied by Haifa.

The return match against Haifa will not be played in Haifa - health and safety, or something.

Traore should be a Charlton player by tomorrow, along with Senegalise midfield boss... Amdy Faye.

Diao appears to not give a shite, and as such failed a medical last week.

Momo and Brendan appear to be back - they may well be looking to "double team" in order to qualify as a half-wit.

Some Scum fans are here, too, which has caused a mixed array of reponses, including (but not limited to):

1. "Buuuurn the scum"

2. "It's okay - they are football fans - will be good to have them around in May to rub their noses in it"

3. "Eh? Why?"

Random threads with their titles set in CAPITAL LETTERS have been appearing.

I for one cannot wait until the football starts.

There are a couple threads telling the Mancs to get the fuck off, there's a poll about wheather or not the mancs should be allowed to stay seeing as they're not tossing around Manc propaganda, slagging our players, and are generally contributing to excellent debate. Nothing's happened with momo, just like last time he talks well about our players, then turns into an ass clown when someone criticizes someone on the team. He's still better than that brendan douche, but not by much. I rather get rid of them than the mancs.

The place has gotten worse. The forum is divided by the presence of some Utd fans. Although it should be noted that the majority of those opposed to their presence are a)new members; who think they own the place and b)people who are not prolific posters but have been memebers longer than two months.

The place has gotten worse. The forum is divided by the presence of some Utd fans. Although it should be noted that the majority of those opposed to their presence are a)new members; who think they own the place and b)people who are not prolific posters but have been memebers longer than two months.

Fuckin hell, I go away for one bastard week and look what happens?

Dave,

What are th new alter egos ? Obviously Icantseeanything is one of them, who is the other ?

(Just got back fro me hols too)

Oh and the Yahoo Fantasy thing is up and running, get yet TLW team in. (Check out The fantasy sticky).

Does he need to admit it? It's him.

no not at all, Ive already reminede him of the sunshines sunny summer tour bus. However, normally we'd give them a chance, in the case of Icantseeyoulalala if he says he's momo and mom is already banned then we can just kick him off now, save any trouble.

Dave,

What are th new alter egos ? Obviously Icantseeanything is one of them, who is the other ?

(Just got back fro me hols too)

Oh and the Yahoo Fantasy thing is up and running, get yet TLW team in. (Check out The fantasy sticky).

Icantseepasttheshiteontheendofmenose is Brendan.

Molby's Belly is Momo.

Fuckin hell, I go away for one bastard week and look what happens?

It really ruins my enjoyment of this place that some of these new posters are such twats. No wonder Dave decided to start a blog, it means he doesn't have to wade through all of this shite.

I don't remember Brendan, but with a name like Brendan he has to be a proper helmet! :D

Haha, he's a blurt, he's a pretentious prick who throws around vocabluary that he only has a superficial understanding of in order to assert his self-deluded belief that he is intellectually superior to all of us. It's quite funny, actually.