You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wigan

aws

1-0 Wigan. (Henchoz 45 yard volley that squeezed under Dudek and in off the post)

If I was near a bookie I'd be putting the dog team on it.

Raise you a Henchoz 45 yard volley that's harmlessly going wide until it takes a deflection off Davie Thompson and THEN squeezes under Dudek and in off the post.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raise you a Henchoz 45 yard volley that's harmlessly going wide until it takes a deflection off Davie Thompson and THEN squeezes under Dudek and in off the post.

I'll take that AND raise you a 45 yard Henchoz volley that barely reaches the six yard box before Traore intercepts, nutmegs the on-rushing Dudek losing possession and then Thommo puts its in off the post.

We really need a great performance and result today, so I'm going to hedge my bets with a 4-0 prediction: a brace each for Robbie and Crouchinho playing in this team:

Jerzy

Kromkamp Carra Agger Djimbo

Finnan Big Mo Xabi JAR

Crouchinho Robbie

Gerrard's injured, isn't he? Also, I think Kewell & Sami need a rest.

Yes - he's the one.

He has his own "mental coach", Valentin Hobel (great name), who looks like a cult leader.

Form his homepage about Valentin Hobel: "From the beginning on he was inspired from my attitude and we fixed the agreement that he would lead me through my whole career as my personal coach. So we decided the most important points for us and since then we worked on our philosophy.

"My career and work as an ideal for the sport youth"

With that motto i experienced the beautiful and the dark sides of football very intensiv and had always the motivation to work much and professionally.........

Guest Pablo-B

Confirmed team...

Jerzy Dudek

Steve Finnan Jamie Carragher Sami Hyppia John Arne Riise

Steven Gerrard Xabi Alonso Hamman Harry Kewell

Fernando Morientes Robbie Fowler

Yes - he's the one.

He has his own "mental coach", Valentin Hobel (great name), who looks like a cult leader.

Form his homepage about Valentin Hobel: "From the beginning on he was inspired from my attitude and we fixed the agreement that he would lead me through my whole career as my personal coach. So we decided the most important points for us and since then we worked on our philosophy.

"My career and work as an ideal for the sport youth"

With that motto i experienced the beautiful and the dark sides of football very intensiv and had always the motivation to work much and professionally.........

Just seen his interview on Sly. He's a bigger mentalist than Red Nick.

The win is more important than the performance

we've been playing well and losing

So shiete performance and win will do for me today

Think Moro will get hacked to peices today, wouldnt have played him at Wigan

Against there defence i would have thought Cisse but im hoping Nando is getting these games so he is in the shop window and not cos Rafa thinks he is good enough for us.