You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This soccer AM bollocks

fivetimes

It happened again last night, and it happened at palace when we scored. There are a number of people doing this "easy easy" shite that small time clubs like birmingham, boro etc like to copy from cockhead lovejoy et al.

Can we please fuck this right off (and songs such as "who are ya").

It fucking embarrasing.

Sadly, with the amoung of beauts now following us (even more after istanbul), I cant see it dying out.

We are Liverpool FC, We lead, others follow!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cup games are always the same.

You get all kinds coming to them. Even the Super Cup final was a joke, seemed like everyone in our end was singing "you're not singing anymore" at the 7,000 ruskies who made the trip. So embaressing (Almost as embarressing as not being able to spell embaressing/embarrasing/embarressing).

There's always kids near the away end in the main stand doing this kind of thing at cup games. Its about time the old fellas sat in the main stand started throwing their walking sticks and flasks at them.

Rather that than league games with zero atmosphere!

No way, I was in the Main Stand last night and there was three of us trying to sing. No one joined in, fair enough I thought, it is the main stand and if they want to watch the game and not sing, thats ok. Until we scored and fucking hundreds of them stood up and started on OOAREYA, Youre not singing any more and that Easy shite. I fucking flipped and loudly called them a bunch of fucking knobeads which wasn't well received.

Singing that shite isnt creating an atmosphere. Its fucking pathetic and its now spreading to domestic aways and euro aways.

I suspect many people are close to losing it with these arseholes and doing a cull. It wont be long before slaps will be thrown in Anfield, I fear.

No way, I was in the Main Stand last night and there was three of us trying to sing. No one joined in, fair enough I thought, it is the main stand and if they want to watch the game and not sing, thats ok. Until we scored and fucking hundreds of them stood up and started on OOAREYA, Youre not singing any more and that Easy shite. I fucking flipped and loudly called them a bunch of fucking knobeads which wasn't well received.

Singing that shite isnt creating an atmosphere. Its fucking pathetic and its now spreading to domestic aways and euro aways.

I suspect many people are close to losing it with these arseholes and doing a cull. It wont be long before slaps will be thrown in Anfield, I fear.

Quality post Aidan, and I love the use of the word 'cull'. Excellent.

So you'd rather a hush for ninety minutes than the odd shite chant creeping in?

Don't get me wrong I agree that they are shite chants. But we can be to prtentcious about what we sing... I've heard people arguing about whether it's arabian sun or lybian sun in PST - who gives a fuck?

I saw people singing "Easy" at the end of the Chelsea semi-final last year, but I didn't let it ruin my enjoyment of the game. Fact is not everybody who goes to Anfield is going to know the A to Z of Liverpool songs.

If we had standing again then the soongs would spread easier as those who really want to sing would stand together. But I see no solution unless you start slapping about 70,000 people a year!

Don't get me wrong I agree that they are shite chants. But we can be to prtentcious about what we sing... I've heard people arguing about whether it's arabian sun or lybian sun in PST - who gives a fuck?

Ignorant tosser .Everyone knows it's radiant.

Ignorant tosser .Everyone knows it's radiant.

aws, you're smoking this week.

I don't care what people say there (But it is Arabian ffs) but I acnt' abide "shot by an old Nazi gun". That really]/i] fucking riles me. As does clapping after the first chorus of YNWA. And people who wear a replica kit over the top of a long sleeved jumper. And those who got to buy a pie five minutes before half time! that's teh one that REALLy fucks me off, especially when they expect you to move. last night some pleb next to me wanted to go and "beat the traffic". The fella on the other side of me just plain refused to stand up and sent him the other way down the row of seats. Class.

But if people are going to come from far and wide then they should now what it means to be a liverpool fan? We are not west ham, sheff utd or birmingham, we are supposedly the best fans around because we are original and do go for the small time bollocks.

Soon we will be another set of "wank de wank wanks red and white army" and there will be fucking music when we score....lets all do the boro!

And people who wear a replica kit over the top of a long sleeved jumper.

Never got what's wrong with that one. If you want to wear your colours but don't want to freeze your bollocks off. I don't do it myself like, but when I just had my shirt on in Cardiff in Fabruary I wished I fucking add!

I didn't thaw out until June!

There was an huge england flag last week at anderlecht away. Whats going on there!!!!!

Some knobs had one last season at the Chelsea semi at Anfield. Georges cross with Liverpool in the middle. They were stood right in front of me when I was selling the mag. They were right fucking wankstains, who started giving it loads every time they caught sight of a camera.

The head wankstain even rang his wife to tell her to make sure she was watching itv as they were gonna be on with their flag. They even managed to sing the wrong words to the Gerrard song live on sky.

Anyway, at one point they got especially excited when they saw a camera, and they bumped into Ste Kelly who was stood chatting with me and a couple fo the lads. Steve pushed him back, and the guy turns round and starts having a go at him so Steve pushed him again. I thought Steve was gonna twat him, it was well funny.

Never got what's wrong with that one. If you want to wear your colours but don't want to freeze your bollocks off. I don't do it myself like, but when I just had my shirt on in Cardiff in Fabruary I wished I fucking add!

I didn't thaw out until June!

nothing wrong with colours. But why wear your t-shirt and jumper the wrong way round?? Freaks. I don't really think the players mind if you happen to have a jumper on over your Liverpool shirt.

if you're at a liverpool match, sitting on the Kop then it's a fairly safe bet that you're a Liverpool fan. So stay warm and wear your colours UNDERNEATH your jumper. I saw a guy once who had his LFC shirt on over a big coat! he looked a clown.

nothing wrong with colours. But why wear your t-shirt and jumper the wrong way round?? Freaks. I don't really think the players mind if you happen to have a jumper on over your Liverpool shirt.

if you're at a liverpool match, sitting on the Kop then it's a fairly safe bet that you're a Liverpool fan. So stay warm and wear your colours UNDERNEATH your jumper. I saw a guy once who had his LFC shirt on over a big coat! he looked a clown.

He was auditioning for the post of Chief Executive, don't you know anything?

Maybe we should have a Wool enclosure?

It could have sound proofed glass in it so we wouldn't be bothered by them and they couldn't hear us. Think of the marketing potential. They wouldn't be allowed to go to more than 2 games a season (not that they'd want to) and they could could have doors opening into Liverworld and the burger bar open all game.

Oh and they'd show Chelsea and Manc games on the telly in case our game was boring.

There was a few England flags in prominent places in Istanbul aswell. Couldn't read what was on them, but probably something dead funny like "Rochdale Reds" or "Preston Posse On Tour".

Gets worse though, I saw a kid on the Kop concourse with a red England shirt on. Ok, at least it was Red, and he was only 8 or 9 so there's plenty of time for him to wise up, but then he walked past and on the back of his shirt, whose name did he have? Carra? Crouch? Gerrard? Owen even? Nope. Fucking Lampard!

Some knobs had one last season at the Chelsea semi at Anfield. Georges cross with Liverpool in the middle. They were stood right in front of me when I was selling the mag. They were right fucking wankstains, who started giving it loads every time they caught sight of a camera.

The head wankstain even rang his wife to tell her to make sure she was watching itv as they were gonna be on with their flag. They even managed to sing the wrong words to the Gerrard song live on sky.

Anyway, at one point they got especially excited when they saw a camera, and they bumped into Ste Kelly who was stood chatting with me and a couple fo the lads. Steve pushed him back, and the guy turns round and starts having a go at him so Steve pushed him again. I thought Steve was gonna twat him, it was well funny.

ahhhh, memories.

There was a few England flags in prominent places in Istanbul aswell. Couldn't read what was on them, but probably something dead funny like "Rochdale Reds" or "Preston Posse On Tour".

Gets worse though, I saw a kid on the Kop concourse with a red England shirt on. Ok, at least it was Red, and he was only 8 or 9 so there's plenty of time for him to wise up, but then he walked past and on the back of his shirt, whose name did he have? Carra? Crouch? Gerrard? Owen even? Nope. Fucking Lampard!

That's a disgrace.Nine year old kid walking round with Fucking Lampard on his back.I blame the parents.