You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Love Island 2023

Jennings

On 04/06/2023 at 10:44, Section_31 said:

A couple of the former contestants have topped themselves. Says a lot about our society.

The double standards baffles me, you can't turn the weather or eastenders on these days without seeing someone with no arms or a melted face or someshit, yet you've got people cooing over this mob.

Try watching Hollyoaks, it's essentially the bash street kids for 2023.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

That voice-over fella keeps popping up all over the place now, needs the longshanks treatment the warbling fuck.

He's the worst thing about it. If you ever thought he couldn't get anymore annoying you're wrong mate because he's shagging Laura Whitmore

Laura-Whitmore-at-2023-Brits.jpg

Although she's an annoying cunt and all. Fucking Kuato knees 

• Upvote 1

Shelbourne's reserve goalie has left them for Love Island and their manager, Damien Duff deadpanned

' I am  shocked and surprised that he has picked a Mallorcan villa full of beautiful, single young women over me the staff and the other players '

• Upvote 1

I am learning a lot from the show about how modern man behaves around relationships.

Consequently, I have told Mrs. J that I am not 'closed off'. Although I won't be 'grafting', I am now 'open' to get to know Abi Clancy, Amanda Holden and Kylie.

She replied "Great. Now go and cut the grass. Knobhead."

I think think this is her way of handling the heartache. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I am learning a lot from the show about how modern man behaves around relationships.

Consequently, I have told Mrs. J that I am not 'closed off'. Although I won't be 'grafting', I am now 'open' to get to know Abi Clancy, Amanda Holden and Kylie.

She replied "Great. Now go and cut the grass. Knobhead."

I think think this is her way of handling the heartache. 

It is what it is 

• 6 months later...