You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

The police are shit, they really are. Partygate, Steven Lawrence, Hillsborough, this, the list is fucking endless, and that's before you even drill down into the day to day stuff where if you ask anyone who's been a victim of crime they'll say they've got virtually zero hope of the police investigating anything.

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Nope.  I believe culturally they saw the British kids as ‘less’ than Muslim kids but that goes across most religions.  Non-believers aren’t worth the same.  But the gangs weren’t investigated thoroughly for fear of upsetting them.  

You say "Nope" but then you suggest (presumably with some evidence?) that 

i - the men were Muslim 

ii - that their religion was a factor in their crimes.

I'm calling bullshit - racist bullshit.

33 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

i - the men were Muslim 

The evidence from the victims say they were regularly called racist slurs and that the men were otherwise ‘religious’.  It’s weird how you still won’t admit it.   Women victims constantly come second place to men with you.  

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The evidence from the victims say they were regularly called racist slurs and that the men were otherwise ‘religious’.  It’s weird how you still won’t admit it.   Women victims constantly come second place to men with you.  

Ha! Nice try, Nobby; the old throw in something tangential followed by an unrelated and unfounded insult routine. It beats answering a straight question, any day. 

You quoted my old post about the EDL theory of "Muslamic rape gangs" being bullshit, presumably because you think the Telford report proves me wrong - and the EDL right. (Is that correct? Is that why you quoted it?)

The Telford report says that the ethnicity of the rapists was taken into consideration when deciding whether to investigate the complaints; my point is that it obviously shouldn't have been because it obviously wasn't a factor. Contrary to what you and Yaxley-Lennon choose to believe, nor was their religion. The cunts should have been investigated as rapists and their child victims supported as child victims, without any racist bullshit getting in the way.

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

If the cap fits... 

Let's see how Rico explains why he chose to quote that post 

For someone who pontificates like he’s some sort higher socially aware intellect, you don’t half come across as thick and idiotic sometimes. 

This is one of them. Step out the echo chamber Wolfie. Rico is nowhere near the same as that fucking rat. 

4 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

For someone who pontificates like he’s some sort higher socially aware intellect, you don’t half come across as thick and idiotic sometimes. 

This is one of them. Step out the echo chamber Wolfie. Rico is nowhere near the same as that fucking rat. 

I've just pointed out that the racist fiction Rico has posted on this thread is the same one that Yaxley-Lennon uses to stir up trouble. Don't shoot the messenger.

I think there is a fear amongst some police forces now of being accused of being racist, which is an unfortunate hangover from the bad old days of stop and search being used almost exclusively on members of the BAME community in some areas, along with the good old sus laws.

It's a case of being afraid to be seen to be reaping what the past has sewn.

However, at the end of the day, these scumbags are evil rapist shithouses, the colour of their skin, their religion and ethnicity should go straight out the window.

Investigate everybody the same, it's the only way to avoid nightmares such as the one in Telford and the others we've heard about over the years.

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Ha! Nice try, Nobby; the old throw in something tangential followed by an unrelated and unfounded insult routine. It beats answering a straight question, any day. 

You quoted my old post about the EDL theory of "Muslamic rape gangs" being bullshit, presumably because you think the Telford report proves me wrong - and the EDL right. (Is that correct? Is that why you quoted it?)

The Telford report says that the ethnicity of the rapists was taken into consideration when deciding whether to investigate the complaints; my point is that it obviously shouldn't have been because it obviously wasn't a factor. Contrary to what you and Yaxley-Lennon choose to believe, nor was their religion. The cunts should have been investigated as rapists and their child victims supported as child victims, without any racist bullshit getting in the way.

But they weren’t investigated for fear of being labelled racists.  Whatever you think about Lennon (and conveniently everything I’ve written about him is searchable) the basic premise that predominantly Pakistani men were given preferential treatment after raping and likely murdering young white girls is true. It happened across the country in multiple towns and cities and is still happening now.   The men knew that if they kicked up a fuss that they were only accused because they are ‘brown’ a certain type of white crusader would fly to their defence.  

• Upvote 1

Surely pointing out that people who did something were Muslims isn't the same as saying they did that thing because they were Muslims? One is an acknowledgement of observable reality. The other is ascribing a motive that may or may not be true.

• Upvote 1

Obviously these grooming gangs are vile cunts. Not because they're Muslim but because they're vile rapist cunts. 

The police not investigating them because the perpetrators are Muslim (if that's absolutely true) are absolute twats who need properly investigating. 

Tommy Lennon is a vile twat because he's a vile racist twat. If he's helped in anyway to bring these scum to justice then good for him. He's still a vile racist twat. (I doubt anyone on here would disagree with that and I echo earlier comments Mal, nobody on here should be compared to that cunt and Rico is certainly fuck all like him) 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Obviously these grooming gangs are vile cunts. Not because they're Muslim but because they're vile rapist cunts. 

The police not investigating them because the perpetrators are Muslim (if that's absolutely true) are absolute twats who need properly investigating. 

Tommy Lennon is a vile twat because he's a vile racist twat. If he's helped in anyway to bring these scum to justice then good for him. He's still a vile racist twat. (I doubt anyone on here would disagree with that and I echo earlier comments Mal, nobody on here should be compared to that cunt and Rico is certainly fuck all like him) 

I’m taller than him for a start! 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

i - the men were Muslim 

This is the reason the debate gets shut down to an extent & partly the reason the filth don't fancy getting their hands dirty.

I think a lot of people (me included) have an issue squaring their liberal outlook with what's gone on in some of these towns.

• Upvote 1

I lose count of the number of times on here I've been called racist for criticising religious people simply because they happened to have darker skin than me. There's a real issue with conflating criticism of religion with racist attacks on people because of their ethnic or racial origin. I literally don't care what colour someone's skin is, they could be blue with yellow polka dots for all I care, but if they're a rapist, I'll call them a rapist, and if they're motivated to do bad by their religious beliefs, then I'll call out those beliefs.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

But they weren’t investigated for fear of being labelled racists.  Whatever you think about Lennon (and conveniently everything I’ve written about him is searchable) the basic premise that predominantly Pakistani men were given preferential treatment after raping and likely murdering young white girls is true. It happened across the country in multiple towns and cities and is still happening now.   The men knew that if they kicked up a fuss that they were only accused because they are ‘brown’ a certain type of white crusader would fly to their defence.  

That last sentence is pure, baseless speculation. 

Nobody denies that the Police failed the victims; but that's not the point that you and Tommy Two-names have been labouring. The lie that you two peddle is that Islam is a cause of CSE.  (Y'know, Mohammed fucked a kid; Muslims worship a paedo and are therefore OK with CSE; Muslims target non-Muslim children who they see as less than themselves; all that horseshit.)

The bottom line is that I pointed out that the EDL's "Muslamic rape gangs" story is just a load of baseless racist horseshit that Yaxley-Lennon and his knuckleheads use to stir up trouble whenever anyone is trying to investigate the truth of what happened in these cases; and you seem to be enthusiastically trying to deny my point that it's racist horseshit.

If you don't want anyone to highlight the obvious areas of agreement between what you post here and Yaxley-Lennon's shite, maybe it's time to think a bit before posting shite.

6 hours ago, Strontium said:

if they're motivated to do bad by their religious beliefs, then I'll call out those beliefs.

There's the rub.

The rapists and cunts who the EDL call "Muslamic rape gangs" are very obviously not motivated by religion. Yaxley-Lennon likes to pretend they are, because if people fall for it it provides a scrap of legitimacy for his obvious racism.

18 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That last sentence is pure, baseless speculation. 

Nobody denies that the Police failed the victims; but that's not the point that you and Tommy Two-names have been labouring. The lie that you two peddle is that Islam is a cause of CSE.  (Y'know, Mohammed fucked a kid; Muslims worship a paedo and are therefore OK with CSE; Muslims target non-Muslim children who they see as less than themselves; all that horseshit.)

The bottom line is that I pointed out that the EDL's "Muslamic rape gangs" story is just a load of baseless racist horseshit that Yaxley-Lennon and his knuckleheads use to stir up trouble whenever anyone is trying to investigate the truth of what happened in these cases; and you seem to be enthusiastically trying to deny my point that it's racist horseshit.

If you don't want anyone to highlight the obvious areas of agreement between what you post here and Yaxley-Lennon's shite, maybe it's time to think a bit before posting shite.

Come on mate. No need. He doesn't at all.