You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If you're serious about Coutinho then get on with it, we haven't got all month

tlw content

Sterling can fuck off. We've got Mane and Salah. Torres was a weeping sulking child and when he went, the wind changed and his face stuck like that. Suarez was managed out expertly. We've made some bad moves in the transfer market, but lately they've been good.

Yeah, Torres and Sterling we improved upon. Though i would have liked to see what Klopp could have got out of Sterling. Doing well under Guardiola.

Yeah, Torres and Sterling we improved upon. Though i would have liked to see what Klopp could have got out of Sterling. Doing well under Guardiola.

I get the impression Pep has a fucking big perspex ruler and smacks Sterling hard on the arse with it from there touchline whenever it looks like he's going to start running like a duck.

They (and/or Klopp if it's his decision) can be criticised though, that's the point, because we shouldn't sell him in the first place, especially if we can't get a replacement in. 

But how do people not know the club and FSG are trying to do that ie get a replacement in. Many seem to be jumping to the conclusion that we have or will agreed a sale with no one coming in. I see lots of shit from Barcelonas mouthpieces but nothing from Liverpool. We might be trying to get Lemar on board now if the club can get Barcelona to cough up £150m.

But how do people not know the club and FSG are trying to do that ie get a replacement in. Many seem to be jumping to the conclusion that we have or will agreed a sale with no one coming in. I see lots of shit from Barcelonas mouthpieces but nothing from Liverpool. We might be trying to get Lemar on board now if the club can get Barcelona to cough up £150m.

The point is it doesn't matter if they are trying to get a replacement in or not. If they fail to get the replacement in they should not sell Phil. If we get nobody in and sell Phil this window, then FSG can quite rightly be criticised. 

For what it is worth, my thoughts are the replacements have already been bought and FSG are just playing the PR game. Hopefully I am wrong.

Who knows? But I think the club have learned the hard way that no good comes from blabbing to the press too early.

The point is it doesn't matter if they are trying to get a replacement in or not. If they fail to get the replacement in they should not sell Phil. If we get nobody in and sell Phil this window, then FSG can quite rightly be criticised. 

For what it is worth, my thoughts are the replacements have already been bought and FSG are just playing the PR game. Hopefully I am wrong.

Selling a top player and not getting a replacement in? hmm Alonso anyone?

Isnt it what we do best?

Selling a top player and not getting a replacement in? hmm Alonso anyone?

Isnt it what we do best?

Before he turned out to be a sicknote and not suited to the prem, Aquilani actually looked to have loads of potential at Roma. We should have gone for Modric or Martinez though. Was worse when we got fucking Poulsen as replacement for Masch though.