You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Of course they do, there’s not many drag queens.  But your tweet was aimingbto show there hadn’t been any nonce drag queens.  But there have been loads. Because they are men and men commit over 98% of sex offences.  Being a drag Queen isn’t the risk, it’s being a bloke.  

Have you read the responses to the tweet you posted? 

You mean can I remember things? Yes, I can remember things.  

It's not my tweet and it does not say anything other than the words that are in it.

IMO this current infatuation w drag has absolutely nothing to do with protecting kids or women. If anything it is taking the focus and any resources away from the actual problem. 

Do you think it is a coincidence that the folks described in that tweet are at the forefront of the drag protest conversations?

BTW anyone convicted of abuse should be punished accordingly and equally.

Was Duncan convicted?

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It's not my tweet and it does not say anything other than the words that are in it.

IMO this current infatuation w drag has absolutely nothing to do with protecting kids or women. If anything it is taking the focus and any resources away from the actual problem. 

Do you think it is a coincidence that the folks described in that tweet are at the forefront of the drag protest conversations?

BTW anyone convicted of abuse should be punished accordingly and equally.

Was Duncan convicted?

So, when you posted this tweet from 3 months ago what was your aim? 

You don’t think that that the current infatuation of men wanting to interact with children whilst dressed as women should be the focus? That’s fine.  Other people do.  It’s fucking hilarious. 

I don’t think he’s been tried yet, he was only arrested at the end of last year. 

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

What is hilarious?

The lengths you will go to in order to defend this position. 

You’ve said men pretending to be women aren’t a threat to women in prison, and now men dressing up as women and twerking to kids or hanging from the ceiling whilst wearing a g string isn’t sexual. 

Why would you do that. 

20 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The lengths you will go to in order to defend this position. 

You’ve said men pretending to be women aren’t a threat to women in prison, and now men dressing up as women and twerking to kids or hanging from the ceiling whilst wearing a g string isn’t sexual. 

Why would you do that. 

Cuz I never did. 

Read it back - what I pointed out is that of all the possible offenders they were easily the least likely and I was surprised at the amount of attention that was getting - from you and, more importantly, the media. What I have just pointed out again IMO is that if you don't see that the current outrage from the Church and politicos has little to do with the safety of kids or women in either schools or prisons, then that's on you.

20 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Cuz I never did. 

Read it back - what I pointed out is that of all the possible offenders they were easily the least likely and I was surprised at the amount of attention that was getting - from you and, more importantly, the media. What I have just pointed out again IMO is that if you don't see that the current outrage from the Church and politicos has little to do with the safety of kids or women in either schools or prisons, then that's on you.

They are men. Can you please point me to the evidence that this subset of men is less likely to be sex offenders? Shouldn’t take you more than a minute.  

Is there any other occupation that under offends?  

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

They are men. Can you please point me to the evidence that this subset of men is less likely to be sex offenders? Shouldn’t take you more than a minute.  

That first is a great point. 

So they would be as likely as any fella dressed up in anyway. Reading children stories.

Is there some sort of law that forces schools to host Drag Queen story hours?

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

That first is a great point. 

So they would be as likely as any fella dressed up in anyway. Reading children stories.

Is there some sort of law that forces schools to host Drag Queen story hours?

Yes. And all of a sudden there are more of them. 

Once again, it’s fucking astounding that this is difficult.  

No, but blokes are selling their services and people like you are welcoming men, dressed in bondage gear to dance in front of kids.  Well done. It reflects really well on you.  

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

No, but blokes are selling their services and people like you are welcoming men, dressed in bondage gear to dance in front of kids.  Well done. It reflects really well on you.  

Huh? I don't work in a school.

The people welcoming them, and seem to be paying them, are the schools administrators right?

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Oh, so their parents are bringing them to those?

Fucking hell. This is like pulling fucking teeth. 

You may think this is making you look clever but it’s really fucking tedious. Are this group of men, who are all of a sudden massively interested in reading to kids, whilst dressed as women less likely to be nonces?  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Fucking hell. This is like pulling fucking teeth. 

You may think this is making you look clever but it’s really fucking tedious. Are this group of men, who are all of a sudden massively interested in reading to kids, whilst dressed as women less likely to be nonces?  

No - ffs we have already said that an hour ago. By your theory no men should be aloud ( heh) to read to children. dressed however.

As I said before - it is not about the safety of the children - which is something you continue to point out.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

No - ffs we have already said that an hour ago. By your theory no men should be aloud ( heh) to read to children. dressed however.

As I said before - it is not about the safety of the children - which is something you continue to point out.

It’s so disingenuous it’s hilarious.   Anyone interacting with kids in any official capacity in the U.K. has to be DFBS checked. I had to have one when I was captain of our cricket club. Now imagine if a load of blokes volunteered to coach the kids cricket but would only do it if they could be dressed as women and insisted on twerking between overs. 

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s so disingenuous it’s hilarious.   Anyone interacting with kids in any official capacity in the U.K. has to be DFBS checked. I had to have one when I was captain of our cricket club. Now imagine if a load of blokes volunteered to coach the kids cricket but would only do it if they could be dressed as women and insisted on twerking between overs. 

As above - they would be just as likely to be nonces as their current coaches. Regardless of any twerking.

Not sure youth coaching is a good place to try to make a point about drag - they have their own longstanding issues.

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

As above - they would be just as likely to be nonces as their current coaches. Regardless of any twerking.

Not sure youth coaching is a good place to try to make a point about drag - they have their own longstanding issues.

Ha ha ha. So you wouldn’t have any issue with a cricket coach who insisted on twerking to the kids? 

Hard drive check.  

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha ha. So you wouldn’t have any issue with a cricket coach who insisted on twerking to the kids? 

Hard drive check.  

Here is what is becoming clear - you believe that men in drag, or bondage gear or imaginary cricket coaches twerking are not as likely but actually more likely to be nonces - otherwise you wouldn't keep going through this.

Which is either a fact or a bias. We both know it is not a fact.

If Draq Queen story hours are rapidly increasing in public spaces as you say that would mean they are popular wouldn't it?

31 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Here is what is becoming clear - you believe that men in drag, or bondage gear or imaginary cricket coaches twerking are not as likely but actually more likely to be nonces - otherwise you wouldn't keep going through this.

Which is either a fact or a bias. We both know it is not a fact.

If Draq Queen story hours are rapidly increasing in public spaces as you say that would mean they are popular wouldn't it?

You do realise people are reading your shite don’t you?  I mean you’re actually writing this stuff down.  

From insisting men in women’s prisons aren’t dangerous to men who want to twerk in front of kids aren’t either.  

Mmm. I’m getting a word.