Quantcast
The New Cricket Thread - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
A_S

The New Cricket Thread

Absolutely hilarious listening to my son trying to answer his girlfriend's questions about what's going on

• Upvote 1

Gutted I missed that Aussie collapse. I've been in the woods with a magnifying glass looking for Smurfs. Managed to find five of the fuckers but bizarrely they all appeared to look the same. It's almost as if someone was strategically placing them all the way along the trail.

England win on D/L, 40 runs ahead of what they needed before rain stopped the game. Bye bye Aussies, if you hurry up you can get the same plane back with NZ. 

Top of the table clash yesterday, they got 168-9 in 28 overs and we knocked them off for 3 with an over to spare. Brilliant win as they are a bunch of twats.

You change your mind and are playing to the end of the season then mate?

I played that game as it was a grudge match but missing the next 3 due to other stuff and hols. If I don't miss it I'll fuck it off. Yesterday was brilliant though, my mate got 96 and was brilliant. Plus they thought they'd stuff us.

I played that game as it was a grudge match but missing the next 3 due to other stuff and hols. If I don't miss it I'll fuck it off. Yesterday was brilliant though, my mate got 96 and was brilliant. Plus they thought they'd stuff us.

Always great to play in those games.

I'm getting pretty fucked off with the Australian hierarchy's obsession with Moises fucking Henriques. A classic bits and pieces player that has absolutely no business batting at 4 in a team that is serious about winning things. 

Yeah, it was frustrating that the build-up and actual games for Australia have had so much time lost to rain, but they were looking in trouble against NZ and would have beaten Bangladesh, so 2 points from 2 games was about right. It was more the lack of match practice that didn't help, especially going up against an in-form England on their home turf in a knockout game. 

England to beat Pakistan, then face India in the final. From there the coin toss could decide it.