You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dating

Shitty Arse

I searched. Couldn't find anything. I've abstained for over a year and a half. I was dead paranoid my ex would see me online and then be a cunt over access to my daughter. Anyway I signed up for Match on some free thingy but I've now gone on tinder and fuck me it's the maddest thing ever. It's weirdly addictive and I am an addict. Like a mad hand held video game. But with real people you end up in bed with.

There's one I'm messaging now who is so cool. Quite left wing in her politics. Massive cans. Says she is compkettky submissive but none of that "50 shades of bullshit" But wants me to be her master in the bedroom. My mate went out with a sub. Stinging nettles in her knickers. Being caned so much it bled. Anyway I'm not that au fait with that. Don't get off on inflicting pain on birds. Would like to hear some advice from you cunts. Mainly on your dating experiences online. I didn't bother for so long. I feel like a novice!

Dating sites were a massive culture thing in the Army it was the only way you could get to speak to birds in some places.

Best one I was on was Faceparty you could pay £15 or something for the 'Adult content' or whatever it was called and loads of birds would post pictures of themselves topless or better.

I came home from town one night smashed, went on Faceparty and within a hour I was balls deep into some girl from Huyton on her living room couch I'd literally just got speaking to.

I did a search. I know this place isn't RAWK! Anyway advice please senor!

No issues, just thought you might like to peruse some previous experiences from that thread, it's a long one!

Yes it's fascinating isn't it? Have you ever been on an internet date? Genuinely interested to hear people's horror stories.

Give her a chance, just because your mate met someone extreme doesn't mean your woman is that crazy with it. If there is any hint of stuff that is OTT outline your boundaries.

I once went to a fetish party for my mate's missus' 30th. I was shitting it thinking it'd be full of dominatrix' and gimps and that I'd feel left out and freaked out for the whole night. I actually had a brilliant time and it was a total eye opener. There were a couple people in gimp suits and probably a dominatrix or 2 but I didn't see any. It turns out that people have all kinds of varied fetishes along with fairly vanilla ones and ultimately they just ended up dressing up really nice.

As for my own forays into internet dating, one of my first dates was with a pretty girl, think she was quite a bit younger, maybe 6 or 7 years, possibly more. Date seemed to be going well, we were kissing a lot and she came back to mine. She had a rule about no snogging on a first date, but ended up staying the night with her tits out. When she fell asleep, she had bad breath and snored. With the boobs and kissing, I forgave those downsides but never heard from her again*. Slightly mixed messages, huh?

*a few years later I did actually see her again with a young child (not mine!) at the doctors, we didn't recognise each other and it was only when they called her name I realised who it was. I suspect she wasn't still with the dad as another mate had seen her on plenty of fish looking for dates despite being 4 months pregnant as the bloke who knocked her up had told her he loved her and then bailed.

Yes it's fascinating isn't it? Have you ever been on an internet date? Genuinely interested to hear people's horror stories.

An internet date? Hahahahaha! I am so long married the internet didnt exist when I was 'dating.'

• Upvote 1

Get to the date thread, fella.

In short, it's easy to find fun, but there's plenty of crazies.

But lots of enjoyment to be had.

In my opinion, tinder is shit, but that probably just means you're better looking than me. Or your standards are worse, either way.

Ha ha. Sound. All over the date thread now. Like Ken Barlow on a bouncy castle. Ta for the advice. I'm not doing too bad by all accounts! And Remmie she said she's into wearing feminine stuff like stockings, nice undies, heels etc. Into spanking, hair pulling etc. Not bondage or fetish specifically. My mates ex sounds like a fucking nutter to be fair. What you said about establishing boundaries early doors is the way forward I think.