You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election Thread 2016

Red Phoenix

He'd have the launch codes and no one has the authority to overrule his order to launch.

The top generals can tell him to shove his codes up his arse in the pragmatic national security interest and remove him from office.

It wouldn't be the first time people had defied orders to release nuked.

There'd be mass defiance in my judgement whereas Hilary seems to get more compliance.

Having the cIA behind her helps whereas the fbi are more ambivalent as rivals to the cia. That's not to say certain bribed individuals in the fbi are working overtime to clear her.

Trump is the bankers man Hilary the corporate and financial services choice.

I think trump would have a hard time getting any policies through.

Ah, so you're okay with removing democratically-elected leaders from office now. Very interesting.

It's not a democracy number one.

Secondly, are you not ok with doing it if it averted a thermonuclear war

that would destroy everything?

Thirdly I never said I was OK with it in any case I'm merely analysing the higher probability of a military coup to avert a nuclear war happening with Trump than Clinton. To say that I'm ok with it is like saying I'm ok with death just because I acknowledge it occurs so you're either dense or delinquent.

• Downvote 1

Ah, so you're okay with removing democratically-elected leaders from office now. Very interesting.

World democracy overcomes US democracy. Most of the world's population wouldn't want nukes launched so turfing him from office in that case would still be democratic.

That's not to say the top generals would. They have enough warmongers in their midst but there are also pragmatic realist characters too the type who know their unknown unknowns from their unknowns and are tasked with preparance of such things.

The president is often portrayed a like some god when most of them will tell you there are limits to what they can do the likes of the cia and state department pull strings the president doesn't even know exist.

The hope is trump would provoke resistance through all sectors of society and chaos and see much unravelling of the Roman empire.

I think Hilary would be unquestioned as she has largely gone in her career and unchecked power is the danger.

Huma shared a server with WeinDog and the FBI have got some tasty Hillary related stuff on it. Probably some lower ranking FBI dudes have found some dangerous breeches of secrecy in some of those emails and now Comey has been forced to act.

From the looks of these tweets, it seem like the TrumpLord called it from last year...

"It came out that Huma Abedin knows all about Hillary’s private illegal emails. Huma’s PR husband, Anthony Weiner, will tell the world."
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 3, 2015

"Huma Abedin, the top aide to Hillary Clinton and the wife of perv sleazebag Anthony Wiener, was a major security risk as a collector of info."
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 31, 2015

Over here in the States, general feeling is that Trump is going to win by a landslide.

People are really scared of Hillary and her insistence on the Syria no fly zone. A 4 star general was on CSPAN the other day saying it's unworkable and the only way it could happen is if we go to war with Russia. That has got people scared of nuke war. No one here in their sane mind wants that.

Trump has come out and said he's not into it. He's up for talking to Putin and working it out. His message of jobs and renewing the infrastructure is connecting with a lot of regular non- racist, non-hateful peeps who are tired of the status quo. He has thousands upon thousands at his rallies. He is massively popular and seen as a real alternative to the establishment. There is huge distrust of the democrats and voter fraud here. The project Veritas expose vids have really blown up here although MSM are trying to dismiss them, it's too late, millions have seen them. 

Love him or hate him (and I'm pretty certain 95% of you hate him), he is the man of the moment and he is really popular. I think a lot of Latinos and Blacks will vote for him too. It's different out here than the Gruaniad and the other press I have read and of course the usual wanker celebrities, would try and have you believe. 

The FBI investigation now will seal it I think. I am sure this next iteration will be intense though. Hillary is cornered and will go all out with any dirt she has left on Trump, and Wikileaks will release whatever else they have ( I am sure they have saved the 'best' until last), and Trump will use this to the fullest along with anything else he has. It's going to be ugly. 

Trump for the win. 

Don't shoot the messenger guys, just giving you the word on the street. 

d64251ab3b6d822084ec78dacff36766.jpg

Read it.

Yeah I read it, they're not debunked. It's impossible to debunk what Foval and Creamer said themselves. Foval was fired and Creamer left his position. The person writing that on Snopes is talking about O'Keefe's past and trying to muddy the waters on what was clearly evidence of criminal activity coming straight from the mouths of Foval and Creamer.

Maybe you should try reading it again yourself?

• Downvote 1

From the end of the Snopes article :

Project Veritas' October 2016 election-related sting videos (embedded above) reveal tidbits of selectively and (likely deceptively edited) footage absent of any context in which to evaluate them. Unless his organization releases the footage in full, undertaking a fair assessment of their veracity is all but impossible.

On what fucking planet is that debunking something? The videos leave no doubt whatsoever that Creamer and Foval are talking about criminal activity, and they're no longer in their positions.

Take the tinfoil off and read it again.

Nope, take your fucking blinders off and read it again yourself.

• Downvote 1

I'm not going to be discussing the possibility of Snopes being part of a MSM conspiracy cover up with a conspiracy theorist.

Yeah, keep doubling down on bullshit and then pull out the conspiracy card. That was really impressive cloggypop, thanks for the fun.

A collection of tweets from a GOP consultant on twitter recently. He thinks Trump will be destroyed in the final weekend :

We're not even close to the final surprise. Relax, people. This is a fascinating and strange circumstance. It's a set of contingent factors I and others don't control. Timing and targeting matters. For instance, why do you think the hits on Trump abusing women popped for the last 3 weeks?

Hint: early voting window. And you sweet, slow Trumpkins who howl you don't believe these claims never realize; you're not the audience. And the louder you scream, the more you drive the suburban moms who loathe Bad Touch Donnie away. Also, those hit were during a window.....where Trump had no ground game...oh wait. He still has no ground game.

There are host of factors, and a whole bunch of stories, and a whole cast of characters. No one's going to leave anything on the table. The last weekend is going to be bonkers.

His account is here : https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson

• Downvote 1