You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolute cunt of a post. You are fucking vermin you. Incapable of answering a direct question and then slandering people on the forum in your usual pontificating manner. No wonder most people can't stand you.

It's probably best not using vermin in replying to that absolute shithouse of a post. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Vermin today. Subhuman the other day.

Tell me, do you dehumanise all Jews, or just the ones who have the courage to stand up to you?

No I just call out horrible pricks regardless of race, religion or the size of their ego. 

That is the most Rachel Riley post I have ever seen. Fuck all to do with you being a jew (I don't even know if you really are one) its just because you can't answer a direct question. if you cant say yes or no to a simple question about Corbyn being anti-semitic then you don't have any weight or value in anything you post on the topic. You are happy to slag Cirbyn for being noncommittal about Brexit.... Hypocrisy and lies as per usual with you. 

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Still banging on about non-existent genocide. Assad has killed more Palestinians in the last few years than Israel has, EVER. Not one fuck is given by you or anyone on the racist left.

Arm I give a fuck. Assad is called out on it every day in the media. Netanyahu isn't though is he? Why is that?

Do you think a nonce defends himself in court by saying "Well I shagged a few but not as many as Jimmy Saville" ? 

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Translation: "Answer the question so I can bully you for giving an answer I don't like"

Bully you???? Hahaha.  How old are you SD? Bully? I'm asking a simple question and you are refusing to answer because it doesn't suit you. It is perfectly reasonable to call a cunt a cunt you cunt. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Arm I give a fuck. Assad is called out on it every day in the media. Netanyahu isn't though is he? Why is that?

Do you think a nonce defends himself in court by saying "Well I shagged a few but not as many as Jimmy Saville" ? 

Exactly. You also don't get shithouse knobheads changing their avatar to photos of some of the remaining nice buildings in Syria to try and downplay the horrible acts of destruction and murder taking place there.

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Bully you???? Hahaha.  How old are you SD? Bully? I'm asking a simple question and you are refusing to answer because it doesn't suit you. It is perfectly reasonable to call a cunt a cunt you cunt. 

I've answered your stupid questions dozens of times. I think Corbyn has made dozens of antisemitic statements, but I know you'll disagree, because you have an extremely narrow definition of what antisemitism is.

I've answered your stupid questions dozens of times. I think Corbyn has made dozens of antisemitic statements, but I know you'll disagree, because you have an extremely narrow definition of what antisemitism is.

No you haven't. More lies. Yes or no, is he anti-semitic? 

Post yes or no then show me one anti-semitic statement he has made. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its a word. By vermin I mean he is of the shithouse kind. Its shitty to assume I meant otherwise. 

Nobody being even remotely honest thought you meant anything else by it. However, repeated Nazi use of the word means it's inadvisable to use it an argument such as this.

It should be used for Tories, as Bevan did.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

No you haven't. More lies. Yes or no, is he anti-semitic? 

Post yes or no then show me one anti-semitic statement he has made. 

How do I know if he's antisemitic or not? I can't read his mind.

I just posted dozens of antisemitic statements and actions by Corbyn. You didn't agree that any of them were antisemitic.

You clearly have no concept of what modern antisemitism consists of.

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

It's not a good choice. It's also a word that I knew Stronts would jump on immediately, despite not being above using it himself. 

Fuck Strontz. He knows full well its not meant in any anti-semitic way. he will of course try and paint it that way to deflect from him being a little tory cunt who is incapable of being honest yet throws his weight around the forum pontificating as if he is above everyone else. 

How do I know if he's antisemitic or not? I can't read his mind.

I just posted dozens of antisemitic statements and actions by Corbyn. You didn't agree that any of them were antisemitic.

You clearly have no concept of what modern antisemitism consists of.

Modern anti-semitism? So criticism of an evil government who are committing genocide is anti-semitic? Did I get that right?