You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Snooker Championship 2015

The Golden Eel

The only one I really can't handle is Murphy, fucking muppet.

I met Allen a few months ago, kind of shy, awkward fella, saying that I was fucking mullered and I asked him about his World Championships chances, he wasn't for being drawn on it. Probably just wanted me to stand up straight and fuck off. No wonder like

Murphy is a bit of a dick but he plays some good attacking snooker.

I've got nothing against Allen - he's got talent, but can't seem to make it work in the big tournaments. I like his bird as well. Proper Northern Irish chavvy filth.

I wish john higgins was still brilliant.

The last 8 looks really good. Hopefully McGill can keep it up, always nice seeing new players do well in big tournaments. I remember over the last few years a few have made a bit of a push but haven't even seen them at this years world championships, Jack Lisowski, Michael White, Luca Brecel.

Out of McGill/Murphy, Ding/Trump, Hawkins/Robertson, and Bingham/Ronnie, there's only one match there I'm not really interested in being Hawkins/Robertson. 

Robertson is playing brilliant. 143 last night to seal it against Ali Carter.

Fucking gutted i'm missing a load of this.

Ronnie, Robertson, Trump, McGill in the semi's I reckon. Tipped Ding at the start but Trump just looks up for it this year. Fuck Murphy. Fuck him in the ear.

Tell you what like, the crowd are looking more and more fucking horrible by the year. Some right weird looking creatures in there. I can deal with the pikey footy tops and stuff but some of these mutants make me wonder what i'll look like in ten more years of loving watching the snooker.

And since saying that, they've been level all the way.

7-6 to Murphy at the moment, 3 frames to go in this session.

Trump just took that games second session 6-2, same as the first session, leaving him one frame from the semis. 12-4.

Ronnie sticking the chalk on the table. I reckon he knows what he is doing, courting a bit of debate/controversy. I love him but more snooker players need to stand up to him. If he did that to someone like Ebdon, something would have been said. These current crop (bingham, selby, robertson etc) are all far too respectful too him. I'd play him at his own game, ruffle him a bit. Stare at him throughout the game apart from when I'm taking a shot. Hang me balls out my kecks. Cough when he goes to take a shot. Sit there burning the tip of his cue with a lighter. etc etc 

This whole Ronnie thing winds me up. I love the guy as a player but he needs to turn the whole 'Ronnie show' in. It's always about Ronnie - he's like one of those crazy women who just can't function unless they're in the throws of drama. But I guess it livens the whole thing up and gives people like Dennis Taylor something to jizz about!

• Upvote 1

Ronnie sticking the chalk on the table. I reckon he knows what he is doing, courting a bit of debate/controversy. I love him but more snooker players need to stand up to him. If he did that to someone like Ebdon, something would have been said. These current crop (bingham, selby, robertson etc) are all far too respectful too him. I'd play him at his own game, ruffle him a bit. Stare at him throughout the game apart from when I'm taking a shot. Hang me balls out my kecks. Cough when he goes to take a shot. Sit there burning the tip of his cue with a lighter. etc etc 

Do a wanker sign and say you were just putting chalk on your cue.

One of his post match interviews O'Sullivan basically said he didn't really want to be there. He's always going on saying he doesn't even like snooker, always talking about jogging, and now boxing. I mean, I suppose if you're the most gifted snooker player in the history of mankind you can say these things - but at the same time the game has made him a millionaire so he could show some respect. I'd still love him to win a sixth title though.

Trump's performance against Ding was incredible. He absolutely wiped the floor with him. Can he carry it on through to Monday though? I hope so. I also wish I was at home watching it all.