You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

And So It Begins

Anubis

This thread is a perfect example of why the MF has gone to shit.

Not debating the issue just snide digs instead.

Guess now Code has gone people are looking for new person to pick on. 

This. I noticed four pages and thought it might be an in-depth discussion on the matter, but it transpires it was actually a few petty jokes about mental health, then internet oneupmanship along the typical "he negged me, he's a cunt" line. 

I'm off to RAWK.......

• Upvote 1

That's what's so bogus about it.  If Suarez does something (even when it's incocnlusive) then all cheats must be punished severly, etc, take retrospective action, get FIFA involved, etc, do all we can to eradicate this problem.  Then when Suarez keeps his nose clean and other people do it, it's all just part of the game, no major outcrys, all this hyperbole calms down to sane levels until he's involved in a controversial issue again.

It's just bullying

Has anyone mentioned Rafael's ridiculous challenge in all of this. Surely potential career ending challenges are worse than going down under a reckless challenge from a goalie.

Also, whenever Suarez stays up, despite being barged/bashed/ pulled etc, nobody mentions it, and he never gets anything.

That's what's so bogus about it.  If Suarez does something (even when it's incocnlusive) then all cheats must be punished severly, etc, take retrospective action, get FIFA involved, etc, do all we can to eradicate this problem.  Then when Suarez keeps his nose clean and other people do it, it's all just part of the game, no major outcrys, all this hyperbole calms down to sane levels until he's involved in a controversial issue again.

It's just bullying

Suarez is box office, its not bullying it's just money. Tom Huddlestone got sent off for nothing on Saturday and nobody cares because nobody cares. I didn't even know that Bacuna's lad first name until it was mentioned a few posts back, he could have been charged by the FA already and nobody would know or care.

• Upvote 1

I haven't.  People who hit others weaker than them do it to bolster their self-esteem. I'm suggesting that he sees in Suarez somebody who comes from a difficult background (not unlike himself) but who has made the best of himself in a way Collymore never did. I think his stance is part jealousy and part England.

Collymore is fair game, mental illness isn't.

i think that you are playing Stanley's game. His stance is about ratings. Luis is about the most famous footballer in England at the moment, plenty want to ride in the wake of that.

The time to start worrying is when the media are NOT talking about him.

• Upvote 1

Do people not think the best way to hurt Collymore is by pressing 'unfollow'?

It seems that Collymore is having one of his 'turns' and he'll probably apologise in a months time.

I don't get people who get wound up with celebs via Twitter. It's a one-way interface, THEY Tweet out shite, and YOU read it. You don't get to 'respond' to it, because the cunts don't read it, it's that simple. You're getting angry with nobody.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do people not think the best way to hurt Collymore is by pressing 'unfollow'?

It seems that Collymore is having one of his 'turns' and he'll probably apologise in a months time.

I don't get people who get wound up with celebs via Twitter. It's a one-way interface, THEY Tweet out shite, and YOU read it. You don't get to 'respond' to it, because the cunts don't read it, it's that simple. You're getting angry with nobody.

I agree.

Complaining about a publicity seeking twat- and then giving him publicity seems odd.