You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Sturridge over Higuain?

Thats just plain pig ignorant

Mental I think the word I was looking for

So because you disagree my view is ignorant and mental!

It is more ignorant to not respect other peoples opinions.

Guest San Don

Ha! Just seen a kack report on some shite site claiming we're on the verge of accepting a £37.5m bid from arse for him. Ha fucking ha! Must be down on hits on someone's website.

For this alone he will always have my love.

Moyes really wants to do something and stands up and then realises theres fuck all he can do.

[YOUTUBE]pafN0BZhX5Y[/YOUTUBE]

It's fucking brilliant the way he bounces up then just does nothing. You can tell my the look on Moyes face he's gutted.

It's fucking brilliant the way he bounces up then just does nothing. You can tell my the look on Moyes face he's gutted.

Even the look on Rodgers face is one of about to piss himself laughing and then stops himself knowing how bad it would look if he did. Priceless

I really hope we can find a way to keep him.

I know he's got a contract and we can make him stay but if it is about his ambitions then we can convince him to do one more season giving 100%, if we do or don't get champions league we would still get the same money so could promise him his move then

He's a cracking player

Guest San Don

Luis Suarez agent tells clubs to bid £40m for wantaway Liverpool striker | Mail Online

Luis Suarez's agent wants any clubs interested in the unsettled striker to make a £40million bid to test a clause in his contract.

Liverpool maintain they only have to listen to offers for Suarez at £40m; the feeling is that it would take a fee of around £50m to buy the Uruguayan.

But Suarez’s agent, Pere Guardiola, the brother of Bayern manager Pep, will argue that £40m would trigger a release clause.

Arsenal are the only club to have made a bid for Suarez so far but even if they returned with a £35m offer, as has been mooted, it will not sway Liverpool, who arrive in Jakarta on Wednesday and are under no pressure to sell him.

Added to that, Suarez, who is expected to join with Liverpool’s squad in Melbourne next Monday, has a contract that runs until June 2016. They could stand firm, regardless of the interest from Arsenal, Real Madrid and Chelsea.

Rodgers has considered a move for Atletico Mineiro winger Bernard but Liverpool’s inability to offer Champions League football is likely to prove a stumbling block. Stewart Downing, meanwhile, is likely to rebuff West Ham’s advances.

No quotes from his agent.

More media bullshit.

Exaxtly, its all rehashed stuff from that telephone interview Tariq Panja had with Ayre, only with added soundbites in the different papers to make it sound like its their own story.

Funny to see the other papers picked up what the mail wrote and now there versions of it are starting to appear. There is no mention at all in the articles as to when and where or even him saying anything at all.

He would never get away with saying what the papers are making out he said anyway.

Do you think his agent is going out giving interviews to newspapers? Of course not. Just because there are no quotes doesn't mean it's all conjecture or baseless. Agents are notorious for drip feeding stories to the press. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's asking clubs to test the water.

Do you think his agent is going out giving interviews to newspapers? Of course not. Just because there are no quotes doesn't mean it's all conjecture or baseless. Agents are notorious for drip feeding stories to the press. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's asking clubs to test the water.

Exactly.

In a few week's time, there will be pictures of Suarez at the Bernabeu holding up a RM shirt and doing keepy-uppies and we'll have people on here saying 'it's media bullshit, there are no quotes'.

We had all this with Torres so I'm quite surprised people believe its all just made up bollocks still, they come from somewhere and more often then not its the agent acting under instructions because either an improved deal is wanted or a move and I don't think he wants a better deal.

For this alone he will always have my love.

Moyes really wants to do something and stands up and then realises theres fuck all he can do.

[YOUTUBE]pafN0BZhX5Y[/YOUTUBE]

Quality. So is his advert. People on here are calling him 'disgusting' and the like. I love him. He's brilliant. Hope he stays.

We had all this with Torres so I'm quite surprised people believe its all just made up bollocks still, they come from somewhere and more often then not its the agent acting under instructions because either an improved deal is wanted or a move and I don't think he wants a better deal.

The reason is its been very easy to know the source and compare with the original this time around.

Exactly.

In a few week's time, there will be pictures of Suarez at the Bernabeu holding up a RM shirt and doing keepy-uppies and we'll have people on here saying 'it's media bullshit, there are no quotes'.

The thing is no-one is denying he wants to go and its highly probable that he will just that the media have been proven to have massively oversensationalised the situation so why should we believe things like this without a shred of evidence?

I really hope we can find a way to keep him.

I know he's got a contract and we can make him stay but if it is about his ambitions then we can convince him to do one more season giving 100%, if we do or don't get champions league we would still get the same money so could promise him his move then

He's a cracking player

Yus.

One more season Luis.

All clubs around us in slight upheaval.

Could be a great year and our last chance at breaking back in the top 4. Short of FSG selling to some Arabs.