You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where exactly is Zigackly?

TheHowieLama

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On his way to the Isle Of Man to find LFD.

Well, LFD best hope he isn't.

Why would he come to find me?

He said he has had enough of football, he didn't get banned from the MF or FF because of me.

Why would he come to find me?

He said he has had enough of football' date=' he didn't get banned from the MF or FF because of me.[/quote']

Mate do you have aspergers? You take everything so earnestly...

Mate do you have aspergers? You take everything so earnestly...

Just thought it needed pointing out, I have no issue with him and I'm not the reason why he has done what he has done.

that may be so LFD, but at the time the last count was done, you were directly responsible for the premature deaths of 12 regular posters.

That's true!

In Wimbldeon, polishing his head with a Tennis Racket handle up his arse planning his next Prostitute murder.

I am definitely in Wimbledon, so you lose.

LFD, I was angry at the way you decided to belittle my decision to give up something which has been part of my life for 35 years but which I have come to increasingly detest because of the way it works in the modern world. It's something for the business man now, not the working man. It was nothing personal and you did not impact my decision in the slightest. Now stop fucking the thread up with talk about you know what.

LFD, I was angry at the way you decided to belittle my decision to give up something which has been part of my life for 35 years but which I have come to increasingly detest. It was nothing personal and did not impact my decision in the slightest. Now stop fucking the thread up with talk about you know what.

Come to the Fulham game and have a few diet cokes with the in crowd. We'll cheer you up. Weather permitting, we're thinking of making it a Bad Shants day.

LFD, I was angry at the way you decided to belittle my decision to give up something which has been part of my life for 35 years but which I have come to increasingly detest because of the way it works in the modern world. It's something for the business man now, not the working man. It was nothing personal and you did not impact my decision in the slightest. Now stop fucking the thread up with talk about you know what.

Men?

Men?

Touche.

First the accepted decorum of the Gentlemen's (read MF) Club went to shit now people discussing f##^y on the fuckin GF!!!

You can neg me if you like, and I will have no idea who's done it. It's brilliant. I reckon the one saying "Yer ma sucks cock for rock" was probably Bjornebye though.

Stringers, let's conduct this discussion by PM.