You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

On 06/04/2013 at 02:51, SCOUSE TAPAS said:

I tried to get on there to answer shit Durango was posting about Dave over a podcast about Benitez.

He was spouting total bullshit about it and a couple from here tried saying something over there about it to.

In the end he ended up on here and to cut the story short ended up with him telling me he wanted to fight me and even sending me his mobile number to phone him.

Awesome

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Been on some shite forums over the years with Howie and Piston, this is the best.

Indeed mate, the good old days. Can you remember that one forum with a mixture of different fans? The Arsenal fans were a particular delight. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I can us Spurs and Arsenal fans. Kids weren’t they mainly, never got us did they hahaha.

They certainly struggled with humour. TBF there were a few good ones who you could have a good chat to about football. If I'm correct it was our first one together which was formed as a breakaway from the BBC boards in the early 0's and Windows 2000 days. 

23 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

They certainly struggled with humour. TBF there were a few good ones who you could have a good chat to about football. If I'm correct it was our first one together which was formed as a breakaway from the BBC boards in the early 0's and Windows 2000 days. 

606 boards fucking hell, flakey days. And that wanker Hanson.

I go on a Facebook page for English football in the 80s. Every few days the same topics get raised, which are:

Heysel.

Who had the hardest player.

Would Everton have won the European cup if not for the ban.

What firm was the hardest (contradicting the faux outrage of Heysel).

Arsenal winning at Anfield in 1989.

Wimbledon winning the FA cup in 1988. 

As you can see most of the subjects centre around most fans dislike of Liverpool. 

Guest Pistonbroke
16 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

606 boards fucking hell, flakey days. And that wanker Hanson.

Yeah, he was further up his own arse than most. Flakey and Thanky, those were the days. We've certainly met some characters over the years. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

We have mate, Kandola?

Yeah, his father owned/ran the franchise at Dominoes UK, not sure if they still do. Saw him a few times at Anfield. Certainly didn't like that affair coming to light about how his father misused employees. He also had a very pretty sister who got into journalism/TV off the back of daddies millions. Wasn't his first name Ricky? 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah, his father owned/ran the franchise at Dominoes UK, not sure if they still do. Saw him a few times at Anfield. Certainly didn't like that affair coming to light about how his father misused employees. He also had a very pretty sister who got into journalism/TV off the back of daddies millions. Wasn't his first name Ricky? 

It was, he loved me haha. I remember seeing pics of his wedding, big money affair.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

It was, he loved me haha. I remember seeing pics of his wedding, big money affair.

Certainly not short of a few million. Who was that other biff, Welsh lad who used to slag the Americans off about the Gulf War yet was working in Bagdad for an American company profiting off the back of an Illegal war. Bagdad Boyo? 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Certainly not short of a few million. Who was that other biff, Welsh lad who used to slag the Americans off about the Gulf War yet was working in Bagdad for an American company profiting off the back of an Illegal war. Bagdad Boyo? 

Think so, there was a lad called Stu who worked in Saudi. What about those twat twins, Crouchino the soft twat.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Think so, there was a lad called Stu who worked in Saudi. What about those twat twins, Crouchino the soft twat.

Those two were pure cringe, posted a photo of his car and there was a copy of the scum paper in the back. 

On Kandola. I was reading a piece about the father (Surinder Koandola) who is worth over 125 million off the back of the food industry, never far way from negative news. 

38 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Those two were pure cringe, posted a photo of his car and there was a copy of the scum paper in the back. 

On Kandola. I was reading a piece about the father (Surinder Koandola) who is worth over 125 million off the back of the food industry, never far way from negative news. 

He was not a nice chap.

I was on Koptalk and Rawk around the start of the century, but I was also on here at the same time when it was the old red and white bulletin board type place. Mr. Red, I think my old name was.

I think I got banned from Rawk for criticising our footie under Ged, and I left KT when I realised Dunc was a fat lying conman. 

6 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

5 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

He was not a nice chap.

What was the name of Rafa the Gaffa's old site?

5 minutes ago, Horus said:

I was on Koptalk and Rawk around the start of the century, but I was also on here at the same time when it was the old red and white bulletin board type place. Mr. Red, I think my old name was.

I think I got banned from Rawk for criticising our footie under Ged, and I left KT when I realised Dunc was a fat lying conman. 

Pretty much the same. 

Fucking cunts. Especially the fat bastard. he still owes me money. The fat "nephew" fucker.

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

You can still go on it, no posts for years like.

My mate Paul took over the running of the site after Hanson left in a strop, but he didn't have a clue what he was doing and it just died a slow death.