You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Agree Chris - thought Raw was good last night but that apart from the statistics video package (which I love, every year) there's nowhere near enough hype for the Rumble itself. Hopefully there'll be a kind of boost for it on Smackdown.

I'm hammering the Network by the way - I sit in front of a TV with Jack and watch it for hours on end. Boss. It'll be worth every penny and then some for me.

1am I think.

So pumped for this. First PPV I'll have watched live since Mania. My mate bought WWE 2k15 recently and has his favourites so got someone to watch it with too. Don't know how to break it to him that neither Jimmy and Jey Uso will be anywhere near the end of the Rumble.

1am I think.

So pumped for this. First PPV I'll have watched live since Mania. My mate bought WWE 2k15 recently and has his favourites so got someone to watch it with too. Don't know how to break it to him that neither Jimmy and Jey Uso will be anywhere near the end of the Rumble.

I don't even think that the Usos will be in the Rumble.

There are rumours that

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

The Rock is in Philadelphia and is staying at the same hotel as the WWE crew.

It seems that WWE fans are so irate at the outcome of the Rumble that they're trying to cancel their network subscriptions in droves. Only the website has crashed and no-ones answering the phones. Massive fuck up by WWE, especially when you consider they have a stock market listing and shareholders to consider.

Yea bit disappointed really. Especially after last year trying to force something the fans clearly didn't want I really would have thought they'd have sorted that out a year on.

Reigns has 8 weeks to change everyones opinion of him.

On a side note, I thought the title match was excellent. Head and shoulders above everything else that happened last night.

Bubba Ray was actually a very close second

Did he give any of the Diva's a Dudley Drop through a table?

No but he did get R-Truth to do the diving headbutt to the crotch thing, and then shoved him, told him to get the tables. Truth didn't get the tables, but he did do a 3D on the Miz with him

No but he did get R-Truth to do the diving headbutt to the crotch thing, and then shoved him, told him to get the tables. Truth didn't get the tables, but he did do a 3D on the Miz with him

Why did he team up with R-Truth? Is it because he's black?