You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

andy gray

duice

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting daft now. Feel like I've fallen asleep and woken up in the BBC's recruitnent department (after having my tooth out today I came back to the office numbed up and started talking like I had something wrong with me, I remarked at the time how I should phone the BBC and ask them for a job, everybody chortled).

I'm outraged by Gray, because I find his behaviour outrageous - in this DAY AND AGE.

This is getting daft now. Feel like I've fallen asleep and woken up in the BBC's recruitnent department (after having my tooth out today I came back to the office numbed up and started talking like I had something wrong with me, I remarked at the time how I should phone the BBC and ask them for a job, everybody chortled).

I'm outraged by Gray, because I find his behaviour outrageous - in this DAY AND AGE.

I think most people are making a thing of it because it's them. They're cunts most of the time so if they get sacked for this it'd be good.

I think most people are making a thing of it because it's them. They're cunts most of the time so if they get sacked for this it'd be good.

I don't watch much Sky these days, but when I did Gray's analysis was always pretty accurate. He compares favourably with the Match of the Day and ITV mob IMO. Alan Shearer and Lee Dixon's in game analysis for instance, is worth watching with the sound down.

I don't watch much Sky these days, but when I did Gray's analysis was always pretty accurate. He compares favourably with the Match of the Day and ITV mob IMO. Alan Shearer and Lee Dixon's in game analysis for instance, is worth watching with the sound down.

He's a cunt mate and one of the main reasons why LFC fans get taunted with stuff like 'zonal marking' and 'gerrard in CM' among other such shite. He uses 'Last Word' and 'MNF' to pedal his agenda driven shite and i think that's why a lot of Liverpool fans are making a meal of this.

Keys doesn't need explaining, he's a massive manc twat.

Guest davelfc
Jesus Christ, Sky sports have pulled a blinder tonight, suspended Gray and put Sam Allardyce in place of him.

I'm actually missing Gray and I despise that prick.

He was lined up before that, they were talking to him in the studio over the weekend and mentioned he was getting his first chance at co commentator.

I don't think the evil monkey and his mate had been suspended at that time.

He was lined up before that, they were talking to him in the studio over the weekend and mentioned he was getting his first chance at co commentator.

I don't think the evil monkey and his mate had been suspended at that time.

That was yesterday (West Brom/Blackburn game) I think they were suspended in the morning, I could be wrong though.

Either way he's a fat cunt.

Guest davelfc
That was yesterday (West Brom/Blackburn game) I think they were suspended in the morning, I could be wrong though.

Either way he's a fat cunt.

They swapped one fat headed cunt for another.

Although I'm guessing Gray would have been in the studio with this magic graphics.

Dear Sky,

This weekend, I was disgusted by your commentary team of Andy Gray and Richard Keys; not because of any "abuse" aimed at some no name bint, but rather simply because Gray is a biased sweaty cunt bag and Keys is a cottered, greasy mass of nits and bullshit.

Please desist from airing the disgraceful views of these two fuckwits in future.

Yours faithfully

{insert name}

Aged 6

Dear Sky,

This weekend, I was disgusted by your commentary team of Andy Gray and Richard Keys; not because of any "abuse" aimed at some no name bint, but rather simply because Gray is a biased sweaty cunt bag and Keys is a cottered, greasy mass of nits and bullshit.

Please desist from airing the disgraceful views of these two fuckwits in future.

Yours faithfully

{insert name}

Aged 6

haha brilliant!