You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're people we can afford to lose.

I don't mind FSG taking their time to get the replacement right as long as he ultimately goes, the idea that people should start turning against them because they take a considered approach to things is fucking ridiculous and damaging in both the short and long term.

Off the cuff decisions are rarely good in Football, Hodgsons going we all know it, we have to make sure that the next person in is the right one.

Everyone should stop, read this again, make sure they understand it, read it again, and then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

MarkMoraghan Mark Moraghan

by empireofthekop

Picture on SSN Roy leaving Melwood whistling! Sacked my Arse!

FazanHabibLFC Fazan Habib

@

@mvpkompa Please mind your language. delay of announcement being caused by severance agreement.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Fazan Habib

@

@thisisanfield i am very close to some of the playing and working staff at anfield.delay in announcement is due to severance agreement

Of course it is.

What a bell.

Of course it is.

What a bell.

you haven't even heard the best one yet...

No LFC updates on website, LFC players on twitter silent, Internal Media ban in place. Announcement imminent today.

Much like takeover saga day, expect something soon. All of us have to wait for official announcement. End inevitable for Roy.

If he doesn't go today then you have to think that regardless of results, he's here until the end of the season.

How bad must it be before they sack him? I'd have thought today, with 4 losses in our past 6 and just a handful of points off the bottom, was as low as it could get. If that proves not to be the case, then they're obviously willing to accept us falling even lower which is disgusting.

Guest The Chimp
I do. Mainly because I think he will be Chelseas next manager.

I've been thinking exactly that for a while. When people were extrapolating that NESV were holding fire on binning Hodgson due to wanting to get Deschamps in, I was thinking: "Hold on, what about Chelsea? An ex-player, London not Liverpool, and in demand. If Ancelotti is going he'll be their top target." Then again, I could be talking complete bollox - let's be honest it wouldn't be the first time.

If he doesn't go today then you have to think that regardless of results, he's here until the end of the season.

How bad must it be before they sack him? I'd have thought today, with 4 losses in our past 6 and just a handful of points off the bottom, was as low as it could get. If that proves not to be the case, then they're obviously willing to accept us falling even lower which is disgusting.

Or, they don't want to appoint Kenny and instead favor a permanent appointment? Or is the sky falling and I'm just missing it?

Or, they don't want to appoint Kenny and instead favor a permanent appointment? Or is the sky falling and I'm just missing it?

That's all well and good, I fully understand them wanting to make a permanent appointment. But sometimes what you want to do and what you have to do are two different things. If they cannot make their permanent appointment now, then they have two choices. Make a temporary change or allow the current situation to continue and likely worsen. For the good of the club, they now have no other option but to make a change, preferably permanently but if not temporarily.