You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

forum layout

Silly question rewlly, but I selected mobile/worksafe from the dropdown box in the bottom left of the forum as I has poor network coverage on the way to work, and now I cant seem to find how to revert back to the standard worksafe layout as there is no dropdown box in the mobile view (text only). Anyone know how to change?

Thanks

Silly question rewlly, but I selected mobile/worksafe from the dropdown box in the bottom left of the forum as I has poor network coverage on the way to work, and now I cant seem to find how to revert back to the standard worksafe layout as there is no dropdown box in the mobile view (text only). Anyone know how to change?

Thanks

I did the same.

You have to log out and go back to the homepage again. Apparently good old fashioned worksafe is coming back today.

What's going on with the new layout? There's no link back to the gf from a thread. Is there an easier route than just deleting the thread number and title from the address bar? Very annoying. Sort it aht!

Press back on your keyboard.

But then you have to refresh. That's 2 actions, and I'm a lazy fucker. It's not good practice. Bring back me breadcrumbs!

It is there for me on my phone, its in yellow writing next to the picture to the left of my username where it says private messages.

It must be a luxury only afforded to paid-up members. It's a deliberate and despicable ploy to make forum life as difficult as possible for society's impoverished folk. Those Tories have only been in power 5 minutes. They've got a lot to answer for. This page will be blue by the end of the week, I'm telling you.

I've got no problems with the rest of it but the only posts that have a rep button are mine. So I can't rep anyone. Is this now just for the paying members? Are we minions not worthy of repping anyone any more?

I feel like a second class citizen.

I feel dirty.

But then you have to refresh. That's 2 actions, and I'm a lazy fucker. It's not good practice. Bring back me breadcrumbs!

Opera is my browser and I use speed dial to get to the forum page. Much easier than navigating with the mouse, even before the link went.

I just press CTRL-5 and I'm there.

Guest ShoePiss
Weren't you a gold member at on point? That should mean you get a tick.

I think the tick system has been abolished, there was a news letter about it earlier this year that after your season ticket expired you'd no longer get the tick after a certain date...maybe it was this month?

Guest ShoePiss
What's going on with the new layout? There's no link back to the gf from a thread. Is there an easier route than just deleting the thread number and title from the address bar? Very annoying. Sort it aht!

If you look at the picture of the kop at the top of this page you'll see the links in yellow.

I've got no problems with the rest of it but the only posts that have a rep button are mine. So I can't rep anyone. Is this now just for the paying members? Are we minions not worthy of repping anyone any more?

I feel like a second class citizen.

I feel dirty.

You abandoned me, Rep don't live here anymore...