You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three of them will.

My thoughts:

In France I'll put my money on Marseille. 9 games left with 5 relatively easy home games against mediocre sides that are in the very bottom of the table. Saint-Étienne, Nice, Lens, Grenoble, just Rennais home is a bit of a tricky game. They go out to Auxerre and Lille but they have two games in hand and I don't think they will lose both of those two vital games. I watch Bordeaux regularly and they have not been convincing for quite some time now. The most interesting European division at the moment.

Inter's priority is the CL and they will go for it at the cost of everything, even if this mean throwing the Serie A. All three teams competing for the title will drop many points till the end of the season and the prospect of Milan-Juve being a decider for the title in the last round is exciting.

Schalke play Bayern next round and after the game the gap will be 5 points. Bayern will also have to visit Leverkusen while Schalke's fixtures are not too difficult on paper.

Barça will drop points at Bernabéu, Espanyol, Villarreal and Sevilla. Always difficult for them games. They may not lose all of them but they will defenitely drop points against most of those teams.

Guest PurpleNose
My thoughts:

In France I'll put my money on Marseille. 9 games left with 5 relatively easy home games against mediocre sides that are in the very bottom of the table. Saint-Étienne, Nice, Lens, Grenoble, just Rennais home is a bit of a tricky game. They go out to Auxerre and Lille but they have two games in hand and I don't think they will lose both of those two vital games. I watch Bordeaux regularly and they have not been convincing for quite some time now. The most interesting European division at the moment.

Inter's priority is the CL and they will go for it at the cost of everything, even if this mean throwing the Serie A. All three teams competing for the title will drop many points till the end of the season and the prospect of Milan-Juve being a decider for the title in the last round is exciting.

Schalke play Bayern next round and after the game the gap will be 5 points. Bayern will also have to visit Leverkusen while Schalke's fixtures are not too difficult on paper.

Barça will drop points at Bernabéu, Espanyol, Villarreal and Sevilla. Always difficult for them games. They may not lose all of them but they will defenitely drop points against most of those teams.

Not sure how you can say Barcelona will definately drop points in all of those games.

Lyon won't win the league.

Inter and Bayern probably will. They're the strongest team in their respective leagues.

Still fancy Barcelona for the double. They're the best team in the world by some distance.

Guest PurpleNose
What is this in decimal odds? I don't understand the fractional ones. How much can I win with €18.90, it's all I got left in the betting account?

Not sure how you can say Barcelona will definately drop points in all of those games.

Traditionally difficult games for them and they struggled against those teams earlier in the season, plus Barça have not been beating teams with ease lately.

In this title race droping 1 point will be 1 point too many.

Guest PurpleNose
Today:

Bayern - United > home

Lyon - Bordeaux > draw

Tomorrow:

Arsenal - Barca > draw

Inter - CSKA > away

Odds 296,1

Just placed aprox £3.

Could win over £900

Worth a shot. Now come on...

I've done the same bet but with the Bayern v United game as a draw. Offers marginally better odds as well.

As a single bet I've noticed Arsenal are as long as 5/2 to win their home leg against Barcelona. Looks like there could be some value there.

If its not LFC then I have no time for this - Its liverpool for me and nothing else. I rather poke my fucking eyes out and watch the scum either way.

They always get the luck of the draw... fuckers...

You don't enjoy watching Barca play Arsenal?

I only watch the mancs if they're not winning as soon as they go ahead I stop watching then if the other team gets back in it I'll look again. So I don't watch them that much.

Guest PurpleNose
Nice one.

I always bet against the mancs, even if it means I'll loose my money. I should probably not be betting on them at all. Good luck to you.

Difficult situation. I'd love to also wish you luck but then I wouldn't make my bet.

I guess you winning your bet will be decent consolation for me. As long as they lose about 8-0 and Ginsoak has a mild heart attack.

Difficult situation. I'd love to also wish you luck but then I wouldn't make my bet.
Same here, I wish I didn't offer you some luck now. It must have been the Heineken's talking.

I guess you winning your bet will be decent consolation for me. As long as they lose about 8-0 and Ginsoak has a mild heart attack.

Well! Here's hoping mate.