You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'd love to be like you SD and live in your perfect little world but some people are fucking warped and no amount of rehabilitation will work.

I dont suppose asking you to wait until we know what he's alleged to have done would be remotely productive, would it?

I mean, it would be a shame to damn the entire justice system over a parking ticket or something.

can you educate us further walton red? did you know him?

i always thought the parents were to blame more than the 2 kids and i find it hard to believe someone that age knew what they were really doing to that poor bulger kid.most kids believed in father christmas at the age they committed that murder.

I dont suppose asking you to wait until we know what he's alleged to have done would be remotely productive, would it?

I mean, it would be a shame to damn the entire justice system over a parking ticket or something.

Isn't he convicted of abducting and murdering a 2-year-old?

Tom, I was in the same Junior school as the pair of them, same year as they were kept back in my year.

I always said Venables was worst but people always blame Thompson more because Venables cried during the interviews and stuff.

He was like a tap, he could cry at the drop of a hat

can you educate us further walton red? did you know him?

i always thought the parents were to blame more than the 2 kids and i find it hard to believe someone that age knew what they were really doing to that poor bulger kid.most kids believed in father christmas at the age they committed that murder.

"Lets get a kid and lets get him killed"

Did you ever get the chance to see the documentary about the case ? They knew exactly what they were doing and the lengths they went to to cover their tracks only adds to the argument.

If you had a daughter how would you feel if you found out that she'd been involved in a relationship with one of them ?

Tom, I was in the same Junior school as the pair of them, same year as they were kept back in my year.

I always said Venables was worst but people always blame Thompson more because Venables cried during the interviews and stuff.

That must have been fucked up

He was in my school Broad square in the year above me and got expelled and must have then joined yours