You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another boring thread from the usual prancing drama queens celebrating the fact that LFC didn't win. How boringly predictable!

how predictable that you turn a load of entirely justified rants about yet another shit display into 'people celebrating'. Typical twisted thinking by one of the 'he can do no wrong' groupies.

There is a difference in trying & doing. With Rafa saying we will try to attack City means that they will only attempt it... if it doesn't work, we'll just smother them & take the point.

If you are too scared of having a go in life, you might as well just pack it in. All I ask is for us to do our best but this 3rd rate football is not our best...it's closer to our worst.

If Rafa was manager of City - what kind of football would they play? I'm guessing that he is such a control freak that he would still favour hard working water carriers over flair players and that you would still see the sterile shite served up yesterday -net spend or no net spend.

11 games left, it's usually around the time we start seeing a bit more consistency, which coincides with the return of our main players. It's all that's right and wrong with his philosphy. Planning for a strong finish regardless of current form or results.

Also, whose is the 'keep rafa at pool' tag? Obviously some manc.

If Rafa was manager of City - what kind of football would they play? I'm guessing that he is such a control freak that he would still favour hard working water carriers over flair players and that you would still see the sterile shite served up yesterday -net spend or no net spend.

Better players would help and naturally improve any system. I think he'd have a bit of success but would eventually piss off the fans and star players with his cautious streak.

Makes me laugh that he used Madrid as leverage with us knowing full well he wouldn't last a season there, big money or otherwise.

Is Eurogoals still showing on Eurosport? Y'all could watch that instead. They just show the goals from every game, none of that boring football stuff in between.

Except there were no goals and no football. Well, nothing i couldn't see in my local park most weekends anyway.

You've got to laugh at how things have got so bad some fans are looking down their noses at the ones who want to see us score.

Except there were no goals and no football. Well, nothing i couldn't see in my local park most weekends anyway.

Doesn't matter with Eurogoals - they'll just skip it and go onto the next game, keep the viewers happy. That's entertainment.

Doesn't matter with Eurogoals - they'll just skip it and go onto the next game, keep the viewers happy. That's entertainment.

You stick to that then. It'll be back to paying £40 to watch my team barely threaten the opposition goal for me this weekend.

Still, i'll be safe in the knowledge that only football geniuses like me and Rafa that what i'm watching is actually dead good and not boring shite like all the proles say.

Given

Richards Toure Lescott Bridge

Zabaleta Barry De Jong Silvinho

Ireland

Tevez

Something like that.