You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Even if we had the money who would we buy ?

Chinandeler Bong

If money wasn't an issue for our Manager, who could we get that is available right now ? And who would improve the teams chances of finishing in the top 4 ? And who would come to the club , even if it meant giving up CL football for example ?

Not to many Id suggest.

Some of the stars in La Liga would consider playing for us, I reckon. Not the divas at Barca and Real, but players like Fernando Llorente, Marcos Senna, Diego Capel, Santi Cazorla, Jesús Navas and Juan Manuel Mata. Sergio Agüero is perhaps the most obvious one.

Some of the stars in La Liga would consider playing for us, I reckon. Not the divas at Barca and Real, but players like Fernando Llorente, Marcos Senna, Diego Capel, Santi Cazorla, Jesús Navas and Juan Manuel Mata. Sergio Agüero is perhaps the most obvious one.

Do you honestly believe any of them would come here and be happy playing in the Europa cup over another club offering a CL place for example ?

Aguero ? No way he'd come here , Just my opinion.

I like Llorente and think he'd do a job for us.

It's a pointless thread though, we'll have to wait for our "big summer", or never as is more likely.

Think Llorente would be unreal over here, his game is far more suited to the English league than the Spainish league IMO. Would love us to be in for him, but never going to happen - can see him moving to Valencia in the summer as a replacement for Villa

to be honest id agree with what hes said about David Villa, i dont think its a case of weather or not Villa would get in are team, Just with what tactics Benitez plays there is no possible way that he would fit in. We all know Rafa likes to play with a lone front man as appose to playing 2 strikers.

Your telling me Villa would not get in our first team.??????

I dont think him and Torres work that well together , add to that Rafa's preference of the one lone striker.

The point of the thread is to seriously ask that if we did indeed have loads of available funds available who out there would add to the squad and if there are many out there available to buy.