You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

It depends on many factors.

To mention a few:

Hungoverness

need for protein

how well cooked they are

proximity to the egg

proximity to the starch foods

if they go near a fry up they better be heated to a temp approaching Milton lava and away from any meat or eggs. Then, then; they are a half welcome addition.

*spelling shit on phone drunk

That's the key for me. If there's any chance the beans could come into contact with the egg then I'm out. Eggs trump beans everytime.

And I thought it was just me. Beans rule, but they mustn't come anywhere near the egg. Preferably they should be placed on different sides of the plate with a few sausages and bacon between them. Maybe even a toast dam.

Remmie you bean negging cunt. NEG HIM .

HE HATES BEANS.

You beaunt. Yeah pronounce that.

Haha fair play Mr Road, Revenge repping is the classy way of putting your point across. If any of you cuntsniffs are daft enough to think beaning up a fry up is anyway acceptable behaviour I suggest you give Anny a good repkkake...

If you need something wet on a fry up, you've got plenty of options: tomatoes, mushrooms (damp at least) and bacon fat should suffice. Why the fuck anyone would want to adulterate a bastion of British cuisine with mushy orange slop is beyond me. However, each to their own, I suppose.

If you need something wet on a fry up, you've got plenty of options: tomatoes, mushrooms (damp at least) and bacon fat should suffice. Why the fuck anyone would want to adulterate a bastion of British cuisine with mushy orange slop is beyond me. However, each to their own, I suppose.

Paul, enough with this freaky grilled tomato inclusion, OK? That shit ain't right.

• 7 months later...

Whilst pissed, I found a leaflet for my local Tory MP, and sent him this:

Andrew, can I ask you a very serious question please as someone in the constituency you had hoped to win over;

Do you have beans on a fry up?

And got this back today:
It's a shame it's too late to win you over now!

To beans or not to beans? I'm not saying.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Whilst pissed, I found a leaflet for my local Tory MP, and sent him this:

And got this back today:

Those Tory bastards! Always so fucking secretive on their policies. I guess he's just frightened of getting negged. Oh, and you know that, what with being a posh twat an' all, he doesn't have beans on his fry-up. It probably detracts from the flavour of his fucking quail eggs.