You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

213 people online......

Ezekiel 25:17

I will meet you in the Masons at 8pm tonight for a pint, my treat. Ask for Captain Kirk at the bar (thats what I'm known as in there).

funny how you always want me to come to places where there are lots of people and presumably your with your mates. Phillip. Or should that be Captain Kirk.

Honestly lad you are by far the biggest knobhead i have ever come accross.

Have a read through your posts again. You are a fucking retard.

"Ask for Captain Kirk at the bar (thats what I'm known as in there" -- fucking hilarious, you are.

Do you all dress up in Star Trek gear - bet you call your car the ford enterprise don't you?

By the way how can you afford to buy me a pint - didnt think you had any spare money. Save that and contribute to this site. You know the one where you have posted over 12,000 posts and your 23 years old !!!

Get yourself a girlfriend - weirdo

See you later Captain Kirk

No, never met Philly in my life. Your constant backtracking and internet warrioring just really, really amuses me.

I am curious as to where i have backtracked ?

Your boyfriend gave me his number to call him - I did over 10 times. He wouldnt answer. I have repeatedly pm'd him. he wont reply. he wants to act the big arse on here to impress dickheads. I have tried to do things in private.

Read back and see where i have backtracked. at no point did i say i would go to any gym. in fact i said i wouldnt be going. I have called the gym but no one knows philly !!

Maybe if i had used his alter ego captain kirk they may have.

if i wanted to be as stupid as captain kirk i could just as easily say meet me at walton hall park at 4pm today, meet me at the Eagle at 6pm etc. etc

I have tried to call and talk to him - but he hasnt the balls

I will try and catch up some time over the weekend but am a very busy man. Thanks anyway for your insight mr provocateur

So basically, Philly has offered to meet you tonight and you've jibbed that off. A bit like when you were "going to turn up" to TLW football on a Tuesday night and get Ted to "explain what this negging business is about."

Oddly enough, you didn't turn up then either. I reckon Philly can claim that as 3 and 0 as that's a previous example of backing out.

I am curious as to where i have backtracked ?

Your boyfriend gave me his number to call him - I did over 10 times. He wouldnt answer. I have repeatedly pm'd him. he wont reply. he wants to act the big arse on here to impress dickheads. I have tried to do things in private.

Read back and see where i have backtracked. at no point did i say i would go to any gym. in fact i said i wouldnt be going. I have called the gym but no one knows philly !!

Maybe if i had used his alter ego captain kirk they may have.

if i wanted to be as stupid as captain kirk i could just as easily say meet me at walton hall park at 4pm today, meet me at the Eagle at 6pm etc. etc

I have tried to call and talk to him - but he hasnt the balls

I will try and catch up some time over the weekend but am a very busy man. Thanks anyway for your insight mr provocateur

Why do you want to fight him anyway? Don't you think you're taking this all a little seriously?

You're coming across as a bit of schmuck in all honesty. Don't let that stop you, mind. It makes for quite a funny read.

He won't give me his number either, why should I answer to a private number?

you are a clown - you wont answer the phone to a private number - yet you pretend you will be somewhere you wont

Think about it. You are saying that you wont answer from a private number - you have answered and when i told you who i was you put the phone down.

So your saying that you wont answer the fone but you will tell me where you will be at a certain time.

so in effect you are scared to talk to me but would happily risk me coming into a pub when i could be carrying anything and potentially end your life.

you are just making your claims even less believable to anyone here who didnt already know you are a knobhead

Bye Bye Captain