You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Probably but I don't think the Rams can pass on another franchise QB having let Sanchez and Ryan slip through the past few seasons. Think Detroit might take Suh ahead of a left tackle now though.

Top picks now have negative value.

All that money for an unproven c.unt......

They sign 'em for the fans.

You need a lot of balls to pass but it is sensible to do so

I am a Raiders fan so Al will sign a contortionist

F.uck the QB; Suh is special

I agree on Suh but it's a QB driven league (rightly or wrongly) and the pool of talent is deeper at DT than it is at QB, the rest of the league will be happy if they do take Suh though as it'll drive the cost of the draft down.

I am a Raiders fan so Al will sign a contortionist

Bruce Campbell or Taylor Mays then unless he breaks with tradition and goes for a player over an athlete (no offense to Mays who could go on to be a great player but he's not a top 8 player at the moment).

Edited by Cardie

i've never understood the high cost of moving up in a draft for an unproven player.

obviously they consider it very carefully, but it's still a gamble. how can you fall in love with one player so much that you would be willing to pay such a high cost to get him.

i guess i answered my own question...it's love.

and love is blind.

Yeah mate I'm more than happy with that, as the ESPN fella said it's not worth getting a good quarterback when you only have 1 decent receiver. Fred Jackson is good but not great which is what we need and I think Lynch might be traded or if not we could use some Miami-wildcat style plays.

Something tells me we might trade in to the 20's for Clausen or Tebow and for that reason, I'm staying up.