You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I think it was Chelsea quite obviously... love the Glen Johnson comments on Rafa...

You mean Jose, surely?

€20m = £15m. He scored 30 goals in 60 games at Almeria (his club before returning to R.Madrid after a 2 yr loan spell) Fair enough its Liga BBVA but i think he can score something close to that in the Prem if he gets a chance.

I bet he wont. A bit of a gamble for 15 million isnt it?

I have been meaning to say this Robbie but kudos on the Avatar.

Big Fools and Horses fan myself.

Ta.

It's Porto that's made the 20m offer for Negredo, having completed the Lopez deal to Lyon for 24m. Seville also keen, with Fabiano due to move to Milan this week. Villarreal also keen, Santi tipped to go to Madrid. The lad really only wants to go to Valencia :whistle:

Liverpool boss Benitez set for crunch Xabi, Mascherano talks this week

13.07.09 | tribalfootball.com

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez plans talks with midfield pair Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano this week.

The News of the World says Benitez plans to tell the midfielders if they pledge their future to the club - even for just this season - he is confident they will be rewarded with the Premier League crown.

Mascherano and Alonso are coming under mounting pressure from Liverpool fans to state their intentions.

Real Madrid have already had a £25million bid for Alonso, 27, knocked back, while Argentinian Mascherano, 25, is keen to join Barcelona for family reasons.

Liverpool boss Benitez set for crunch Xabi, Mascherano talks this week | Premiership News | tribalfootball.com

It's Porto that's made the 20m offer for Negredo, having completed the Lopez deal to Lyon for 24m. Seville also keen, with Fabiano due to move to Milan this week. Villarreal also keen, Santi tipped to go to Madrid. The lad really only wants to go to Valencia :whistle:

Do Porto play in the Premier League? R.Madrid said they recieved a bid fom a Premier League club. Negredo has said he would like a move to Liverpool aswell as Valencia.