You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

hate to say this

paisley1974

oh dear.

Why oh dear?

People put criticism towards Carragher and it is suddenly slated whether right or wrong. Opinions should be encouraged not answered with responses such as "oh dear".

Carragher has had some very good games this season, but then again he's had some shakey games.

I don't think he should play ever game, but for me he's still the best defender we have in the centre back positions.

Why oh dear?

People put criticism towards Carragher and it is suddenly slated whether right or wrong. Opinions should be encouraged not answered with responses such as "oh dear".

Carragher has had some very good games this season, but then again he's had some shakey games.

I don't think he should play ever game, but for me he's still the best defender we have in the centre back positions.

It's not any sort of 'opinion', it's just a thread designed to get a reaction by an obvious troll.

As for Jamie, he's been his usual consistant self this season, and foundation for our rise up the league. I know that's not a popular opinion these days, especially on OOT sites like RAWK, etc, but it's a fact.

I'm in the mood for locking........

I wouldn't blame you as it is getting silly!

Shame as it is a good debate really as we have 3 world class Centre backs at the club imo as well as the ever reliable Sammi. Although it is not my opinion there seem to be quite a few match goers who are jumping on the "Drop Carra" bandwagon

Carra's not past his best by any stretch of the imagination and he deserves his place in the side.

But, I'd like to see Agger and Skrtl start some games together as I think they could be a fantastic partnership. The only problem I have is with Skrtl, I still don't think he's got to grips with the zonal marking properly.

but jamie is past his best, its agger and skirtel for me

I'm new on here too, but please don't tar all of us with your silly ramblings!!

Carra may be 31, but ditching him in favour of a pairing that have never played together (correct me if I'm wrong) is not very clever!!:wallbutt: