You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wee Football Trivia Question

The Celtic Way

Who played for Scotland, Celtic and Newcastle and his dad was Jamaican?

Cricket one. Name two England cricketers with the surname of Lamb to play for England in the 80's.

Allan Lamb and Jonathan Agnew.

Had this one by text and it's wrecking my head

Who am I ?

I have won the European Cup, Uefa Cup, Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup. I have been relegated from the Prem but never played in the championship and i still play in the Prem.

It is going to be blindingly obvious but I can't get it. Help me before I go mad !!

Had this one by text and it's wrecking my head

Who am I ?

I have won the European Cup, Uefa Cup, Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup. I have been relegated from the Prem but never played in the championship and i still play in the Prem.

It is going to be blindingly obvious but I can't get it. Help me before I go mad !!

Kanu.

Can you name someone who player Cricket fro England and Football for Scotland?

Ian Botham

anyone know these?

1)Who returned to France in August 1999 after only 2 appearances as sub for LFC?

2)Who made his debut in 1981 and went on to play more than 500 games for LFC?

3)Against which team did Sammy Lee score in his debut match in 1978?

4)Who did Liverpool beat 2-1 in the first F.A Cup Final outside England?

5)Which defender made his debut for LFC against Man City in October 1993, playing midfield?

6)Who did Liverpool share the 1990 Charity Shield with?

7)How many Ex LFC trainees scored in the 1999 7-1 thrashing of Southampton?

8)After seemingly being unable to settle at Anfield, how much was Stan Collymore sold for?

9)What happened to Dietmar Hamann in his opening match for LFC?

10)In which years were Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen voted Young Player Of the Year

Peter Cormack was in the Sweaties squad.

Correct, but the question was Name the only Liverpool player to play in the 1974 World Cup Finals in West Germany. Cormack didn't play.

The player was Denis Milar.

Here he is Liverpool Football Club - Página no Oficial -Jugadores - Denis Milar, played for Liverpool FC in Montevideo and played for Uruguay in said World Cup Finals.

Kanu.

Ian Botham

anyone know these?

1)Who returned to France in August 1999 after only 2 appearances as sub for LFC?

2)Who made his debut in 1981 and went on to play more than 500 games for LFC?

3)Against which team did Sammy Lee score in his debut match in 1978?

4)Who did Liverpool beat 2-1 in the first F.A Cup Final outside England?

5)Which defender made his debut for LFC against Man City in October 1993, playing midfield?

6)Who did Liverpool share the 1990 Charity Shield with?

7)How many Ex LFC trainees scored in the 1999 7-1 thrashing of Southampton?

8)After seemingly being unable to settle at Anfield, how much was Stan Collymore sold for?

9)What happened to Dietmar Hamann in his opening match for LFC?

10)In which years were Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen voted Young Player Of the Year

Alright, I'll give it a try:

1. Ferri

2. Grobelaar

3. -

4. Arsenal

5. Matteo

6. Scum

7. 4

8. £ 6''

9. Injured

10. 95 and 98