You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona

danhaddad

Was thee on two occassions for stas and have to say it wasnt my favourite place in the world. nothing majorly wrong with it as just looking over my shoulder the whole time for fear of being robbed especially going down the main street Los Rambles.

There was a nice area called Port Olympico which was good craic.

I could be doing the city an injustice but thats my take on it

Guest The Big Green Bastard
I just paid for my ma's 50th to go with my step dad and they absolutely loved it. Only let down was it was the weekend UNGERLAND were playing. Full of twats.

You pay for your parents holiday?O_o

I never felt safe on La Ramblas at night but the dy was great. I was very disappointed by the cathedral (La Sagrada Familia). It looked superb outside but when i paid 8 euros each to look inside a building that was empty apart from one spanish "builder" making so called carved sculptures out of plaster and chicken wire I was very annoyed. And they say its gonna take years to finish! Lazy spanish bastards.

The Nou Camp was great, apart from the lack of safety features like walls!

I never felt safe on La Ramblas at night but the dy was great. I was very disappointed by the cathedral (La Sagrada Familia). It looked superb outside but when i paid 8 euros each to look inside a building that was empty apart from one spanish "builder" making so called carved sculptures out of plaster and chicken wire I was very annoyed. And they say its gonna take years to finish! Lazy spanish bastards.

The Nou Camp was great, apart from the lack of safety features like walls!

You have to remember though mate, the entry fee and donations are the only ways that the Sagrada is getting money to be built.

I was much more annoyed at the price of the Nou Camp tour. It was ace and I had to do the tour but it was such a rip off.