You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reasons why your great/a freak!

Stouffer

I’m great because I got my brown wings on the Friday just gone (Pulled her in Chicago Rock in Warrington, proper hussy, 3k worth of breast implants and her name was Jenna! Got a kid though, phone is on silent for the forseable future)

I’m a freak because I always know when I’m dreaming and can wake myself up at any time. Lucid dreaming its called apparently. Been trying to work out how to make naked women or tanks appear in these dreams but it just doesn’t work.

Guest TK-421
I’m great because I got my brown wings on the Friday just gone (Pulled her in Chicago Rock in Warrington, proper hussy, 3k worth of breast implants and her name was Jenna! Got a kid though, phone is on silent for the forseable future)

I’m a freak because I always know when I’m dreaming and can wake myself up at any time. Lucid dreaming its called apparently. Been trying to work out how to make naked women or tanks appear in these dreams but it just doesn’t work.

Did you get your brown wings before you got your pink wings?

That would be some sort of achievement.

Did you get your brown wings before you got your pink wings?

That would be some sort of achievement.

Pink wings? Didn't know there were other kinds of wings? I wolloped her in the morning while she was 'on' with an extra thick industrial jonny. (The fact she was on allowed me to work the backdoor burglar angle in the first place - so i can't complain) Does this afford me any more wings?

Guest TK-421
Pink wings? Didn't know there were other kinds of wings? I wolloped her in the morning while she was 'on' with an extra thick industrial jonny. (The fact she was on allowed me to work the backdoor burglar angle in the first place - so i can't complain) Does this afford me any more wings?

Much like the Count your wings may need clipping.