You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Absolute class act

Paul

I've spoken with people who know him pretty well, and basically he's the nicest guy you could ever meet*

* along with Jamie Redknapp, who is also the nicest guy anyone could ever meet.

A common theme amongst those who aren't good enough, ingratiate yourself to the suckers by being nice as pie and signing autographs. Neither of these two lads would have lasted 5 minutes under Shankly or Paisley, never mind 6 years of almost nothing worthy of note. A player totally unsuited to the English game.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the first few games of last season, when he was central in a three-pronged attacking midfield (with Kewell and Diouf), he showed then the sort of player he was. Like he said, he was never a winger, so it beggars belief why he was continually played there. Like his countryman Baros, if he leaves, I would wish him all the best in his future endeavours and sure he'll be a success wherever he ends up

Good luck to a totally nice bloke and obviously a guy who loves the club that made him a multi-millionnaire for starting about 10 games a season.

You're completely without class. He's going so you've got what you want but you still have to throw a final dig in. You're no Liverpool fan.

You're completely without class. He's going so you've got what you want but you still have to throw a final dig in. You're no Liverpool fan.

People dig at Paul Ince, laugh at Emile Heskey, even the owner of this site had a go at Heskey as we all did at the time - both those players gave 10 times more to the club than Smicer - lets not get carried away mate.

As I said good luck Vlad.

People dig at Paul Ince, laugh at Emile Heskey, even the owner of this site had a go at Heskey as we all did at the time - both those players gave 10 times more to the club than Smicer - lets not get carried away mate.

You have absoloutly no class ,no intelligence and no end to the stream of shite that spews from your venom filled keyboard

It actually pains me that you support the same club as me

You have absoloutly no class ,no intelligence and no end to the stream of shite that spews from your venom filled keyboard

It actually pains me that you support the same club as me

I thought you supported a club from Bristol? All my money goes to this club, and I will support it and have a right to support it as much as anyone else. Fuck off with your shit please.

My views on Vlad are not mine alone. He has been here 6 years and not done a lot, in fact in many games he has ducked out of challenges, and not tried. Along with Heskey I could say he hasn't at times given 100% in some games. He is going, I have said good luck. Thats it.

I remember the first few games of last season, when he was central in a three-pronged attacking midfield (with Kewell and Diouf), he showed then the sort of player he was. Like he said, he was never a winger, so it beggars belief why he was continually played there. Like his countryman Baros, if he leaves, I would wish him all the best in his future endeavours and sure he'll be a success wherever he ends up

Spot on, Hoddy. He's always been a class act, to bad with all his injuries though.

YNWA, Vladi

Good luck to a totally nice bloke and obviously a guy who loves the club that made him a multi-millionnaire for starting about 10 games a season. We need to move on from this and start getting genuine quality into our team. He came to take over from Stevie Mac and instead took over Leonardson.

Great lad, just not good enough for us. We all have opinions and I was over the top in the past about him, I apologise. But I still don't rate him at all.

Fuck off Rashid you dispicable cunt.

You're the worst Red on earth. You're a fucking disgrace and an embarassment and I cringse at the thought of you somehow representing my club down in your neck of the woods.

Why don't you just fuck off back to wherever you'd been before your extremely unwanted return.

24 carat prick.

Heskey gave ten time more than Vlad!!!!????

You fucking what???? rashid. you're a complete dick.

Nobody wants you here. Nobody likes you. Nobody wants to hear your opinion on anything whatsoever.

So just fuck off, eh.

how many times does EVRYBODY else on earth have to diagree with you before you realise that maybve you are actually talking comeplete and utter shite.

See a doctor, you fucking mentalist.

Nobody wants you here. Nobody likes you. Nobody wants to hear your opinion on anything whatsoever.

So just fuck off, eh.

how many times does EVRYBODY else on earth have to diagree with you before you realise that maybve you are actually talking comeplete and utter shite.

Heskey cost £10.9M and sold for £6.5M. Smicer cost £3.5M sold for FREE.

Let me get this straight, are you suggesting Smicer contributed more to LFC than Emile Heskey?

Pail Ince was a trouble causer who thought nothing of the club, no matter what he said in the press. Heskey was a lump and clearly isn' tough enough for the game. Those instances are irrelevant anyway. Vlad is clearly upset about leaving and has shown that he regrets not being able to deliver for the fans who he loves. And you have to throw the boot in on his way out.

You're an utter cunt.

Pail Ince was a trouble causer who thought nothing of the club, no matter what he said in the press. Heskey was a lump and clearly isn' tough enough for the game. Those instances are irrelevant anyway. Vlad is clearly upset about leaving and has shown that he regrets not being able to deliver for the fans who he loves. And you have to throw the boot in on his way out.

You're an utter cunt.

How many times have I called anyone on this forum a cunt? Can someone find me a post where I have done it? I tell you what, you won't. How sad.

Are you too suggesting Vlad contributed more than Heskey? I thought Heskey was poor, never good enough for Liverpool but he did more than Vlad.

So just fuck off, eh.

I think you are coming on a bit strong there mate. The lad has got the right to his opinions, no matter what they are, and he doesn't force you to read them. Bottom line is, if you never read his opinions he wouldn't wind you up so much. Plus, if every person on this forum agreed, then it would be fucking boring. The fact that we don't makes this forum and football in general as entertaining as it is.

Rashid, don't think I am defending that one last dig you had at Vladi, coz I am not. It was despicable and you sort of had it coming. Next time you try to do something like that, think about if Harry Kewell left the club. How gracefully do you think he would leave?...............

Heskey cost £10.9M and sold for £6.5M. Smicer cost £3.5M sold for FREE.

Let me get this straight, are you suggesting Smicer contributed more to LFC than Emile Heskey?

there's no point me even trying to explain it to you. Because you're a fucking idiot.

Fuck off.

How many times have I called anyone on this forum a cunt? Can someone find me a post where I have done it? I tell you what, you won't. How sad.

Are you too suggesting Vlad contributed more than Heskey? I thought Heskey was poor, never good enough for Liverpool but he did more than Vlad.

In response to Igor. I'll get more you fucking prick. Rashid, go and fuck off you irrelevant sample of monkey's spunk.

Start against Bayer - the cunt is shit.

He is a yard dog and supposed to be a holding player, 6ft 4 and can't handle the rough? Fucking shitehouse.

I think you are coming on a bit strong there mate. The lad has got the right to his opinions' date=' no matter what they are, and he doesn't force you to read them. Bottom line is, if you never read his opinions he wouldn't wind you up so much. Plus, if every person on this forum agreed, then it would be fucking boring. The fact that we don't makes this forum and football in general as entertaining as it is.

Rashid, don't think I am defending that one last dig you had at Vladi, coz I am not. It was despicable and you sort of had it coming. Next time you try to do something like that, think about if Harry Kewell left the club. How gracefully do you think he would leave?...............[/quote']

And you can fuck off an all. ;-)

Rashid' date=' don't think I am defending that one last dig you had at Vladi, coz I am not. It was despicable and you sort of had it coming. Next time you try to do something like that, think about if Harry Kewell left the club. How gracefully do you think he would leave?...............[/quote']

And I said I feel like shit about it and wished Vlad all the best.

Its surreal, Tom has a column in the fanzine where he rants at players non stop, the disrespect is unbelievable yet he lectures me on it. Its beyond hypocritical.

And I said I feel like shit about it and wished Vlad all the best.

Its surreal, Tom has a column in the fanzine where he rants at players non stop, the disrespect is unbelievable yet he lectures me on it. Its beyond hypocritical.

Erm, shut the fuck up you tit.

Where the fuck exactly do I "rant at players non-stop"???

MENTALIST! SEE A DOCTOR!

Erm, shut the fuck you tit.

Where the fuck exactly do I "rant at players non-stop"???

MENTALIST! SE A DOCTOR!

You have ranted at Kewell and Gerrard throughout the season. Even more than I have ranted at Traore and Biscan. You are guilty as me. And cut out the schoolboy swearing. How old are you FFS?

And you can fuck off an all. ;-)

Now now Bethel!!!! Where did all this aggression come from? Is all this aggression due to lack of sexual stimulation? It is isn't it? You REALLY harbour deep feelings for Rashid and this is what we used to call 'love fighting' in school. Don't worry mate, I understand and it is our little secret, OK? Sound.

Now now Bethel!!!! Where did all this aggression come from? Is all this aggression due to lack of sexual stimulation? It is isn't it? You REALLY harbour deep feelings for Rashid and this is what we used to call 'love fighting' in school. Don't worry mate' date=' I understand and it is our little secret, OK? Sound.[/quote']

He loves to rant does our Tom, and I love reading his column. That ranting has now become an act of hardmanship on a fucking forum. :wallbutt:

Love fight? Fuck in hell mate ain't heard that in ages!!