You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Juventus ticket

Dr Ahmed, PhD

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. They always smell bad and own small shops too.

*Adopts Monty voice* "That's racist, that is."

*Adopts DT voice* "Why does every thread have to be about racism?"

*Adopts NP voice* "Death to seals!"

*Adopts Dr Ahmed, PhD voice* "Sell me a fucking ticket you wankers!!!"

*Adopts Monty voice* "That's racist, that is."

*Adopts DT voice* "Why does every thread have to be about racism?"

*Adopts NP voice* "Death to seals!"

*Adopts Dr Ahmed, PhD voice* "Sell me a fucking ticket you wankers!!!"

:lol:

*Adopts Paul voice* "Look why don't you all grow up"...."OOOH LOOK, A PICTURE OF EDDIE!!"

Im not a doctor in surgery, im a doctor in intellectual terms, some1 who did an orginal research in university. I dont cut people up and bury in my big house. As for Asians being smelly and owning small shop, i agree with the latter. I think black people, not being racist, smell bad. young Asians rnt into corner shops anymore, they want to be like their white countepart, they r after white collar jobs, and manjority of them r going to university and getting good jobs :biggrin:

Im not a doctor in surgery, im a doctor in intellectual terms, some1 who did an orginal research in university. I dont cut people up and bury in my big house. As for Asians being smelly and owning small shop, i agree with the latter. I think black people, not being racist, smell bad. young Asians rnt into corner shops anymore, they want to be like their white countepart, they r after white collar jobs, and manjority of them r going to university and getting good jobs :biggrin:

You are Chris Morris.

Thank you, I claim my free mars bar.

I really hope this is some sort of hitherto unrecognised irony-bone of yours in action.

Don't know if they have seals in Asia, but man they smell bad. I mean baaaad. Seriously. But the sled dogs love them. You see, I did original hands on research to my friend.

The Arctic Circle of Life:

Small fish>Bigger Fish>Seal>Inuit hunter>Seal bits> Eskimo sled dog> Dog team chases caribou>Inuit hunter eats Caribou>Inuit hunter hungry, needs more seals>Hunter away, white man beds Inuit woman who has white baby>Kurt eats white baby>Kurt eats pizza>Dr Ahmed sells house for ticket> loses ticket on way to Kop> Patrick finds ticket, sits alone in Kop because of seal stench> Dr Ahmed, a broken man immigrates to Canada and hunst seals> who eat small fish> then bigger fish> and the circle begins again.....

Don't know if they have seals in Asia, but man they smell bad. I mean baaaad. Seriously. But the sled dogs love them. You see, I did original hands on research to my friend.

Small fish>Bigger Fish>Seal>Inuit hunter>Seal bits> Eskimo sled dog> Dog team chases caribou>Inuit hunter eats Caribou>Inuit hunter hungry, needs more seals>Hunter away, white man beds Inuit woman who has white baby>Kurt eats white baby>Kurt eats pizza>Dr Ahmed sells house for ticket> loses ticket on way to Kop> Patrick finds ticket, sits alone in Kop because of seal stench> Dr Ahmed, a broken man immigrates to Canada and hunst seals> who eat small fish> then bigger fish> and the circle begins again.....

Funny. As. Fuck.

That immense brain of yours is seriously under-occupied. I hereby demand that you apply your genius to something more useful (but less entertaining) than this. The future of the world's seal population could depend on it.

Thats some classic shit that NP - defo smokin' that.

Gotta watch these phD-types, they have a psycotic-ratio then the general population. Much like Norwegians who live above the Arctic circle and eat babies preserved in Chang Beer.

Okay...I`ve had it! Enough is enough. This ain`t fun anymore. Get your facts straight!!!!

I live just BENEATH the polar circle!!!!!

:tease:

:biggrin:

Class!!!

Guest SHEIK YERBOUTI
Hey i asked a serious question so i want a serious answer. If you want Pizza then go to Pizza Hut you arse!
If you want a ticket go the fuckin ticket office.you only come here when you want something. Oh! you can shove your PhD up your arse an all.

Guest SHEIK YERBOUTI
My house is very big :yes: 4 bedroom, 1 with en suite, 2 bathrooms, 1 massive lounge, 1 kitchen, 1 dinning room and 1 TV room. Plenty of garden at the rear and front with double garage.
I bet someone is fucking your wife though smartarse.

Guest SHEIK YERBOUTI
Mother fucker i wasnt bothering you so why dont u shut the fuck up? How the hell am i suppose to go to the ticket office when i live 150 miles away? Keep ur nose out mister!
I thought someone with a £750,000 house would have had a phone, you know.

Guest SHEIK YERBOUTI
I aint a glory boy! I used to have a season ticket while i was tsudying in Liverpool :biggrin:
And your a fucking liar as well. you were studying here for what, 3 years? and you managed to sort a season ticket, YEAH RIGHT!