You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Juventus ticket

Dr Ahmed, PhD

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Adopts Monty voice* "That's racist, that is."

*Adopts DT voice* "Why does every thread have to be about racism?"

*Adopts NP voice* "Death to seals!"

*Adopts Dr Ahmed, PhD voice* "Sell me a fucking ticket you wankers!!!"

*adopts Paul voice* "Oooh is that a photo of a naked woman. My boss won't let me look at that"

and may i ask what have u got against me?

I think it's your manners, personally. You're hardly going to get a ticket by constantly telling people to fuck off.

If you had a ticket and could choose between selling it to two guys

a) a decent bloke, perhaps even someone you know

and

b) someone screaming fuck you in every direction

Who would you sell it to, mate?

Guest SHEIK YERBOUTI
i had a season ticket, yes a season ticket, my friend had it but i bought it from him, but it was under his name still
I don,t think so, i'm seriously doubting you have the social graces enough to make freinds in 3 years, thats probably why you live in a big house on your own, although i think its probably a bedsit.

Guest SHEIK YERBOUTI
the reason why i live in a big house is because ive got the money to buy it :yes:
I bet its not even yours, I bet your arlfella charges you top wack rent as well, cos even he can't standyou.

Don't know if they have seals in Asia, but man they smell bad. I mean baaaad. Seriously. But the sled dogs love them. You see, I did original hands on research to my friend.

The Arctic Circle of Life:

Small fish>Bigger Fish>Seal>Inuit hunter>Seal bits> Eskimo sled dog> Dog team chases caribou>Inuit hunter eats Caribou>Inuit hunter hungry, needs more seals>Hunter away, white man beds Inuit woman who has white baby>Kurt eats white baby>Kurt eats pizza>Dr Ahmed sells house for ticket> loses ticket on way to Kop> Patrick finds ticket, sits alone in Kop because of seal stench> Dr Ahmed, a broken man immigrates to Canada and hunst seals> who eat small fish> then bigger fish> and the circle begins again.....

:D :D :D Quality.

Lets just get this straight...

You are willing to pay anything up to £300 for a ticket,

you are getting abuse for being a rude and ignorant prick,

Cath gave you a website that you can get a ticket from for £220,

and you are still being a dick?

What the fuck is wrong with you.

And as for the "whover offers the most" bullshit, that is a really nice attitude, if you did have a friend I would hate to be it, could they borrow anything from you without you starting an auction for it first?

Guest FrankH

From reading previous threads a while back, I thought the good Doctor was in college and lived with students in a dorm?

Could be wrong though?

Dear Doctor...

I'm curious as to why you so desperately need a ticket for Juve. You seem to be in a similar position to me in that you are only able to get to a few games a season. Why then don't you just find a local pub and watch with friends? That way you don't run any risk of taking tickets off the guys who've turned up week in week out.

Have you tried for Bolton tickets instead? The Blackburn ones were much easier to come by I found. Get a fan card then it doesnt matter if you lose your stub. BTW attending every game between 78 and 82 including Exeter away doesnt qualify for present day tickets (I've tried it :-) although I guess the ticket office could introduce a mardy auld arse priority scheme).

So, some options:

1. Chill, let the regulars have the Juve tickets - they deserve it. and get a Sky subscription.

2. Put "Champions league tickets" into google and keep quiet about where you got your seat from.

3. Get a job in the private sector where you stand a good chance of blagging one of the hundreds of Centenary Tickets the Champions league sponsors get given.

BTW I thought offering way over the odds for tickets on forums such as this was a big no no. Face value plus a wee donantion to the HJC or charity of choice is about as much as the guys who run these sites can get away with.

Dr Ahmed, PhD is either the infamous SteveH (he of the start-of-the-season ban) or a Blue. That magical blue combination of casual racism and appalling spelling and grammar is a dead give-away.

Dr Ahmed, PhD is either the infamous SteveH (he of the start-of-the-season ban) or a Blue. That magical blue combination of casual racism and appalling spelling and grammar is a dead give-away.

And to think I was defending this joker as probably a naive foreign student!

An immature English git, more like.

He may be Ahmed but he sure ain't Loaded.

Birmingham, you're having a laugh, all you have to do is sit on a train for a few hours, thats nothing to a loyal fan. How many games did you get to so far this season? I presume you made villa away as it went on general sale. As for the CL games, my work is split between Liverpool and Dublin, I have flown to the games on many occasion, as have plenty of people I know in Dublin. Also coming onto a forum and bragging about your aparent wealth is very vulgar. If you are a PHD student there is no earthly way you can afford a spaceous house and no financial institution would give you a mortgage. As Cath said you can easily get tickets for "lesser teams" (Blackburn, Portsmouth etc).

What is your Phd topic? (genuine interest).

Ticket on E-bay; Centenary Stand, block KN, row 12, £125, no auction.

Can't be that hard for the TO to find out who's selling it surely ?..........

Nothing to add...just to make sure it tipped over 100 replies!

There...done my bit! ;)