You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

7 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Cheers, think he did back Sunak against Trussolini but might be wrong

Yeah I believe he's close to Sunak and it was a suprise when he backed Badenock. One thing Johnson got right during his downfall was his description of Gove as a snake. Wouldn't suprise me if Gove's now angling for Rishi again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s in the telly.  Just watch it.  It’s not happening like that at all. It’s a car crash.  

I’ll wait until the highlights are shown in their magnificent glory.

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Holding court in a curry house. If I owned the establishment the cunt wouldn’t have got through the door.

I assume the short, stoutly, girl isn’t just about to stick the nut on Truss but it sure looks like she is. 

Either that, or she’s about to go in for a snog. 

Perhaps both. Tories gonna Tory. 

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Are you watching it? It’s on the telly. 

Truss seems to be playing an invisible piano.   

What the fuck was going on with her left hand? That was really weird. 

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Even Gove is sticking the boot in now. 

He's just trying to make himself relevant though. He's as despised with in the Tory party as out of it, he seems an unlikely rallying point for anything bigger than what it was this morning. 

Jake Berry: "People know that when their bills arrive, they can either cut their consumption or they can get a higher salary, higher wages, go out there and get that new job."

Why are scouse Tories the worst of them. Seriously everybody in the country go out and get that new high paid job. All those vacancies that are left can..... err...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Jake Berry: "People know that when their bills arrive, they can either cut their consumption or they can get a higher salary, higher wages, go out there and get that new job."

Why are scouse Tories the worst of them. Seriously everybody in the country go out and get that new high paid job. All those vacancies that are left can..... err...

Who the fuck is Jake berry? I'd never heard of him till a couple of weeks ago and now he seems like the mouthpiece for all things truss.

20 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Because of people could get a higher paid job they’d have already have taken it, wouldn’t they, Jake, you ravening fuckwit.