Quantcast
Messi vs Ronaldo - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Baltar

Messi vs Ronaldo

Who's better?  

48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's better?



Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Ronaldo has surpassed Messi at winning stuff and for many that's all that matters. 

Messi - 10 league titles, 6 domestic cups, 4 Champions League

Ronaldo - 6 leagues titles, 4 domestic cups, 5 Champions League

 

Overall, Messi has 35 trophies to Ronaldo's 28, and he's two years younger.

 

Objectively, Messi has outperformed Ronaldo.  No question. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I've gone for Ronaldo cunt. Hard to pick any of them but I think Ronaldo has been here and abroad and really turns up in the big games. 

Fast, powerful and a great player. Messi has only been in one team and surrounded by top players all his life, he's never really been tested. 

Imagine how long he would last in the prem, he wouldn't, he's a luxury player and now a cheating cunt. I'd like to twat him. Cunt. 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Messi - 10 league titles, 6 domestic cups, 4 Champions League

Ronaldo - 6 leagues titles, 4 domestic cups, 5 Champions League

 

Overall, Messi has 35 trophies to Ronaldo's 28, and he's two years younger.

 

Objectively, Messi has outperformed Ronaldo.  No question. 

True. Doubt people will see it that way, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I mean, why not?  The facts speak for themselves.  

Because like I said, just the fact that Ronaldo is considered to be at or better than Messi's level despite Messi's superiority shows that people don't really care about facts. Ronaldo has won trophies with Portugal, he's won more stuff recently. That's all people care about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Because like I said, just the fact that Ronaldo is considered to be at or better than Messi's level despite Messi's superiority shows that people don't really care about facts. Ronaldo has won trophies with Portugal, he's won more stuff recently. That's all people care about. 

I don't think so.  Putting aside the anti Man Utd bias inherent in this forum and Ronaldo's general unpopularity on here, he's still getting trounced.  

 

When he retires, I think Messi will go down as the greatest.  

 

Trophies with Portugal?  He's won the Euros and that's it, in a distinctly unmemorable tournament.  Can you remember anything that happened in that tournament off the top of your head, anything Ronaldo contributed?  It's hardly Maradona at Mexico '86.  And that bastard Nations League creation is a joke, so it barely counts in my book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Butch said:

 I've gone for Ronaldo cunt. Hard to pick any of them but I think Ronaldo has been here and abroad and really turns up in the big games. 

Fast, powerful and a great player. Messi has only been in one team and surrounded by top players all his life, he's never really been tested. 

Imagine how long he would last in the prem, he wouldn't, he's a luxury player and now a cheating cunt. I'd like to twat him. Cunt. 

These are spurious arguments to say the least.  Ronaldo has also been surrounded by top players all of this life and has resided at one of the top two clubs in whichever league you care to choose.  Being at Juventus is not testing oneself, I would argue.  In his Man Utd days, Ferguson was still around and Man Utd were still a dominant force.  The only time he has gone head to head with Messi, in La Liga, he has come up short.  

 

And this idea that Messi's skills wouldn't translate to the Premier League, are you actually being serious?  A "luxury player"?  Fuck my little life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'd be kicked from piller to post. Prem is far tougher for players than what they'd face in Spain. Picture him on a cold wet night away to Burnley putting a shift in ? I can't. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Butch said:

He'd be kicked from piller to post. Prem is far tougher for players than what they'd face in Spain. Picture him on a cold wet night away to Burnley putting a shift in ? I can't. 

Aye, it's not like any players from Spain or South America have been successful here. I reckon that Suarez lad would flop, too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×